Awards & Memberships
Awards & Recognition
- Award by Govt. of Madhya Pradesh, Ministry of Environment & Housing for Environmental Management for the Year 2008 - 2009.
- First Prize for Energy Conservation for Two Successive Years 2006 & 2007 and Second Prize for year 2008 at National Level awarded by Govt. of India, Ministry of Power & presided by President of India.
- First Prize for Environmental Management for the Year 2004-05 given by Govt. of Madhya Pradesh, Ministry of Environment & Housing given on 23.02.2008.
- The Cement Plant at Satna has been awarded the runner-up position for National
- Safety Award - 2007 for the Lowest Average (Accident) Frequency Rate and the Accident Free year.
- Packing Plant at Allahabad received the Winner position for National Safety Award - 2007 for the Lowest Average (Accident) Frequency Rate and the Accident Free year.
- National Safety Award for outstanding performance in industrial safety as runner-up during the performance year 2006.
- Third Place at National Level Green Rating Ranking conducted by CSE, New Delhi for the Year 2005. First Place in Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh.
Prism Cement has following certifications for its excellence in Quality & Services :
- Integrated Management System (IMS)
Prism Cement has been certified with IMS (Integrated Management Systems) which comprises ISO 9001:2008 (Quality management systems), ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management Systems), OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems), SA 8000:2008 (Social Accountability) & ISO 50001:2011 (Energy Management System) by world renowned certification body i.e. Bureau Veritas (France).
Its Packing Plant at Allahabad has also been certified with IMS (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 50001:2011) by Bureau Veritas (France).
- ISO 27001:2005 (Information Security Management System)
IT & Data Centre of Division is certified with ISO 27001:2005 (Information Security Management System) on 23rd June, 2012 to ensure confidentiality, stability of business data and effectiveness of IT processes.
Consequently it has become Second Cement Company in India certified for ISMS.
- ISO 22000:2005 (Food Safety Management System)
Industrial Canteen, Dormitory, Den & Transit House are certified with ISO 22000:2005 (Food Safety Management System) on 23rd May 2013. This International standard supports system based monitoring of food & beverage materials, improve hygiene condition and housekeeping, preparation of hygienic food supported by quality services and finally improve the satisfaction level of Guest and Employees.
Consequently it has become First Industrial Canteen & Guest Houses in India certified for FSMS.
- NABL Accreditation
The Quality Control laboratory has been certified by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India which makes the laboratory highly competent & reliable for various testing for maintaining the quality of the product.
- NABET Accreditation
Prism School (CBSE affiliated) has been accredited with NABET (National Accreditation Board for Education & Training) by Quality Council of India. This standard provides framework for the effective management and delivery of the holistic education programme aimed at overall development of the students. This is 1st School in Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh and 17th School of India.