Infrastructure & Facilities
Research & Development
- The entire cement manufacturing process of the Plant is based on the latest state-of-the-art technology.
- Major Plant equipment is supplied by renowned suppliers like F. L. Smidth, Denmark and its Indian subsidiary, Koppern (Germany), Aumund (Germany).
- Modern Control & Automation systems are supplied by FLS Automation & ABB.
- Computerized mining activities using three dimensional imaging for optimum blending of raw material.
- Vertical Roller Mills for efficient grinding of Limestone.
- Six stage low pressure drop Cyclone Preheater for lower power consumption.
- Online computerized quality control by X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) and X-Ray Diffraction Spectrometer, in conjunction with BlendExpert software from FLSmidth to ensure requisite raw mix and to have consistent quality of raw meal, clinker and cement at all stages.
- Fuzzy logic control for Kiln and Cement Mill to ensure instantaneous corrective response through computer based control system.
- A combination of energy efficient Roller Press and Ball Mill for quality grinding of Clinker in order to produce best quality Cement.
- Pollution Control Systems e.g. ESPs and Bag Filters supplied by Alstom & Thermax to keep clean environment.
- NABL certified full automated Quality Control Laboratory to ensure stringent control on raw materials, semi-finished and finished products.
- Electronic Packers supplied by Ventomatic for accurate packing of Cement Bags.
- Automatic Truck Loaders & Wagon loaders for loading of Trucks & Rakes.
- Plant is operated on electricity supplied by MPEB. It also has DG Sets which can take care of power needs in case of emergency.
For providing an effective and customer responsive marketing facility, a Central Marketing Office has been setup at Varanasi and it is supported by Regional Offices at Satna, Jabalpur, Allahabad, Varanasi, Lucknow, Bareilly, Kanpur and Patna. Area Offices and Depots have also been established at all major towns of U.P., M.P. and Bihar to efficiently serve dealers and end consumers. A professional and experienced marketing team has been placed at all operative areas equipped with fully computerized sales and accounting system to serve the most demanding needs of the customer.
To ensure availability of product at each & every nook & corner of the marketing territories we have created a strong single tier network of over 3300 retailers.Transparent policies & practices of the Company generate a tremendous goodwill and create belongingness in the network.