Hannah Joseph Hospital Private Limited
It is with great pleasure that I introduce the HANNAH JOSEPH HOSPITAL, the Hi-Tech neurosciences centre at Madurai. This is our eighth year of operations.
Hannah Joseph Hospital, a unit of Hannah Joseph Hospital Private Limited, is a high-tech neurosciences centre situated at Madurai. It is a 40 bedded hospital, fully dedicated to neurosciences, providing the highest levels of professional expertise with the support of high end technology.
The hospital provides comprehensive tertiary care in neurosurgery, neurology, trauma and psychiatry. In addition, the support of services such as Orthopaedics, Facio-maxillary surgery, ENT and plastic surgery are also available round the clock to take care of poly trauma cases. An in-house multi slice high speed CT scanner complements the diagnostic services, thereby ensuring speedy diagnosis in trauma cases and ensuring initiation of early treatment.
The hospital has 3 Neuro intensive care units supported by state-of-the-art ventilators and monitors. All the ICUs are well equipped to handle any kind of neurology and trauma cases.
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 10 - 25 Crore|
- M.B.B.S., M.Ch. (Neuro), D.N.B. (Neurosurgery) from the prestigious Christian Medical College & Hospital (CMCH), Vellore (1985-1998)
- Consultant – Neurosurgery in CMC Hospital, Vellore (1999-2000)
- Consultant Neurosurgeon in Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Madurai (2000-2007)
- Examiner for Diplomate of the National Board of Examinations (DNB) for Neurosurgery in 2005
- Author of more than 18 publications (Peer Reviewed – Journals)
- Performed the First endonasal Total Excision of Pituitary tumour (Dec. 2000) and the First Intracranial Aneurysm clipping successfully (Nov. 2001) in South Tamil Nadu
- Established Hannah Joseph Hospital, a 40 bed state-of-the-art complex devoted to Neurosurgery, Neurology, Psychiatry and Trauma in April 2008