Rs 33,000 / per unitGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 per unit
|Star Rating||3 Star|
|Model Name/Number||KS Q24ENXA|
|Compressor Type||Dual Rotary/R-32|
|Number Of Phases||Single Phase|
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Panel Display||Magic Display|
|Cooling Capacity||6200 W|
|Running Current (Amps)||9.6|
|Power Input (Watts)||2090|
|Hot & Cold||Cooling|
|Air circulation (In/Out)(CFM)||636/1730|
|Noise Level (Indoor)(dB)||34|
|Auto Air Swing (Up-Down)||Yes|
|Indoor (mm) (WxHxD)||998 x 330 x 210|
|Outdoor (mm) (WxHxD)||870 x 655 x 322|
- Dual Inverter
- High Temperature cooling Score of 5
- 100% Copper With Ocean Black Protection
- Active Energy Control
- Low Refrigerant Detection
- Himalaya Cool
DUAL Inverter CompressorLG's DUAL
- Inverter Compressor with Varied Speed Dual Rotary Motor has a wider rotational frequency which saves more energy along with higher speed cooling range than conventional compressors. This ensures that our DUAL Inverter ACs cool faster, last longer and run quieter.
High Temperature Cooling ScoreLG's
- High Temperature Cooling Score of 5 is due to our years of experience and continued innovation in research and development which enables efficient refrigerant air flow & Intelligent control logic.
100% copper with Ocean Black
- ProtectionSpecial Ocean Black Protection applied to both Indoor & Outdoor unit provide exceptional durability for the air conditioner in typical Indian regions affected from sand, salt, industrial smoke & pollutants.
Active Energy Control
- LG Air Conditioners avoid these costs and save energy by taking advantage of its Active Energy Control. This efficiently limits power consumption from 40% to 80% of normal usage and saves up to 57% energy.
Low Refrigerant Detection
- LG Air Conditioner are designed to detect low refrigerant levels which can leave the room hot & uncomfortable.
- LG air conditioners with the unique Himalaya Cool Technology* promise to cool you as soon as you switch on the air conditioner. With just the touch of a button, you will feel as cool as in the Himalayas.
View Complete Details