|Actuation||Manual (Return spring, Detent) and Electro-hydraulic, pressure-actuated (Hydraulic, Pneumatic)|
|System Pressure||400 bar|
|Q Max Consumer||400 l/min|
|Q PU Max||1000 lpm|
Proportional directional spool valves are a type of directional valve. They control the direction of movement and the velocity of the individual or multiple hydraulic consumers actuated simultaneously. Control is independent of the load and continuous.
The proportional directional spool valve type PSLF is suitable for constant pump systems and type PSVF for variable pump systems with a pressure/flow controller. The proportional directional spool valve type PSLF and PSVF are available as an individual manifold mounting valve or in the valve bank. The volumetric flows and load pressures for the individual consumers can be individually adjusted. The directional spool valve can be adapted to different control tasks. Connections on the rear permit easy access to the valve for servicing, even in tight installation spaces. All sizes can be combined with each other.
Features and benefits
The proportional directional spool valve type PSLF and PSVF is used in mobile hydraulics, in particular in crane and lifting equipment, construction and mining machinery, drilling equipment as well as in offshore and marine technology.
- Max. flow 1000 lpm at 420 bar
- Rear side ports for easy access to valves, even in small installation spaces
- Flange design can be combined across all sizes with fast valve replacement
- Simultaneous operation of several functions at full speed
- Construction machinery and machines for building materials
- Cranes and lifting equipment
- Offshore and marine technology
- Mining machinery
- Proportional Directional Spool Valve Type PSLF, PSVF, and SLF