Our Product Range
Get Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Kilogram
|Type||Coconut Shell Activated Carbon|
|Packaging Size||25 Kg, 15kg, 10kg, 100g 75g|
|Packaging Type||Paper Kraft Bags/Fiber Drums/HDPE Drums with inner Poly Liner.|
- Cosmetic grade activated charcoal is chemical based not a very environment friendly powder
- This activated charcoal powder can extract dust from skin pores
- Take equal amount of face pack with clean water and mix everything.
- Activated Charcoal is Coconut based environment friendly very fine powder.
- This is very fine powder, due to which it gets into skin's smallest pores & pulls out impurities.
- This results in deepest cleanising of skin pores.
- Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
- It works the same way by pulling out impurities and heavy metals from the skin.
- It works by bonding to many of the organic substances (food) that stain the teeth like coffee, red wine, nicotine.
- It also scrubs off plaque and tartar from teeth.
- Activated charcoal is also slightly abrasive which helps it scrounge off stains and plaque stuck on teeth.
- Activated charcoal, when used on your hair, can pull out oil, dirt and toxins’just like it does for your skin.
- You can find regular and dry shampoos that contain activated charcoal.
- Regular shampoos remove surface dirt, but activated charcoal will pull out even more.
- The other difference is that activated charcoal isn’t going to leave the residue regular shampoos will, so your hair will feel lighter and have more volume.
- Production Capacity: 10 tonn
- Delivery Time: 5-10 working days from the date of order.
- Packaging Details: We have Paper Kraft bags and fibre drums for commercial packaging. Also, we have HDPE Drums with inner poly liner. This helps in keeping the materials:- Safe from moisture, Contaminants free and leak proof.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 10 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Ramkrishna Bosamia ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Rushikesh Pandya ★★★★★ ★★★★★