Rs 15 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
Epoxy Grout comprises of 3 components PART 1, PART 2 , PART 3 . For best results and ease of application to fill stone and tile joints mix the grout to a smooth and consistent creamy mixture.
Epoxy Grout is best suited for grouting joints between ceramic tiles and mosaic tiles, terrazzo, natural stone and quarry and mosaics in interior/exterior and swimming pools up to 20 mm wide
Note: Grout is not recommended for grouting tiles with metal decor or luster soft glazed tiles.
* Parts by Weight
Part 1;- 200g.
Part 2 ;- 100 g.
part 3;- 700 g.
Important Note: Part Mixing is not permitted
The grout consistency can be manipulated to suit the application and site conditions by altering the proportion of Part 3 added to the mixture of Part 1 and Part 2 to a smooth and consistent creamy mixture. At normal room temperature whole bag of Part 3 is required to be mixed to 1 unit of Part 1 and 1 Unit of Part 2.
Note: Quantity of Part 3 should be adjusted for:
- Ambient temperature: Less required when colder and more when warmer conditions.
- Grouting at certain points: Stiffer consistency is required for stopping Open and dead joints or grout skirting tiles.
Check potential staining risk before application on a small tile area. If discoloration occurs or any difficulty is encountered while cleaning off surplus or grout. Apply PROTECTIVE TILE & STONE SCALER and repeat trlal.
Ensure adequate ventilation in working area.
1. Use a hard rubber grout float to compact the epoxy grout into the joints. Ensure that the joints are completely filled. While working in small areas remove excess from the surface as much as possible. Strike off excess materials diagonally to grout lines.
2. Plug open ended joints with stiffer mix to prevent any slumping of epoxy grout joints from occurring.
3. Clean off the entire surplus Epoxy Grout from the surface within 3o minutes of application. Use a dampened scrubber to break down (emulsify) grout residue. Maintain a flat and Circular motion of scrubber to achieve a flush joint. Do not allow water to flow or run onto grouting joints. Warm water (Optional and not essential) will greatly ease the emulsification process.
4. Clean off the emulsified epoxy and water residue with fine sponge. Take extra care and do not drag the epoxy grout from joints. Clean diagonal to the grout lines.
5. Do not allow the haze to stay on the surface for more than 45 minutes after application.
Under Dry and normal conditions and when stored in original unopened containers at least 12 Months of life.
Nothing in these instructions is a good workmanship and supervision
For further guidance contact:-
View Complete Details