Hindustan Construction Co. Limited
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd. / Pvt. Ltd.)|
The Vision Statement has been inspired by the global infrastructure development needs of tomorrow, with the Customer as the central focus. It was developed after conducting a series of in-house workshops. Senior Leaders within the organization are actively involved in developing and maintaining an effective and efficient management system to disseminate the Vision across HCC in order to achieve"Customer Delight".
- To be a leading construction company in the global market.
- To become the customers' most preferred choice by attaining excellence in quality and timely completed value added projects.
- To continually innovate, develop and adopt state-of-the-art technology in methods and materials to enhance productivity and cost effectiveness.
- To continually improve the competence of our people and make them proud to work at HCC.
- To build a safety culture aimed at continually reducing the frequency severity rate towards achieving zero accidents.
- To identify and mitigate all the environmental impacts arising from our activities and comply with applicable environmental norms.
- To develop and adopt eco-friendly concrete technology to reduce one million tons of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in the next 10 years.
- To contribute to the development of the local community and society at large as a part of our corporate social responsibility.
Terms & Conditions
- The information on this site has been displayed in good faith and is for general purpose. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. No information on this website shall constitute an invitation to invest in HCC or its group or its affiliates.
- A user is granted a limited license to use the content of this website for his personal, non-commercial use and no other license, right, title and interest of any kind is granted to him by implication or otherwise. HCC is not liable to user or anyone for any loss, damage or expense caused by use of this website in whatever manner and of whatever nature.
- This site provides for external links, access to contents controlled & operated by third parties, which are made available to user as a matter of convenience only. HCC does not represent nor endorses these third parties nor is liable to user / anyone for any damages, losses, expenses arising by use or access of these links/contents.
- HCC retains the sole right to change, revise, modify, add or delete contents of this website, in whole or in part at any time without notice.