Products & Services
Get Latest Price
HiTech offers the simplest, easiest-to-use manufacturing Bar code solutions in the industry. We offer a wide selection of quality products for creating, printing, and using bar codes. The use of bar coding in manufacturing is growing significantly. Bar codes provide fast, easy, and accurate method of data entry. The correct use of Bar codes decreases employee time required and increase an organization’s efficiency.
Accurate inventory control is critical for any manufacturing company. Your enterprise needs to track receipts of goods, the movement of goods within or between locations, the sale, removal or other disposition of goods, and the precise valuation and status of goods remaining in inventory at any point in time down to the Location status, Color, Size, Style, Lot Numbers, Serial Numbers and Expiration Dates remaining in stock.
Apart from inventory bar coding is also implemented in transaction module. All transaction have unique bar code ID. Apart from that barcode is also used for identifying the customers, supplier and account heads. You can print the barcode labels from any module of the software using your laser or inkjet printers. No special barcode printers or fonts are required.
- Fast and easy physical inventory counts
- Accurate tracking of inventory
- Accurate tracking of lot and serial tracked items
- Scan bar coded inventory items into the product record
- Scan barcode of an item into invoice or memo to get all other information of the product filled in automatically for faster and accurate invoicing.
- Print Bar coded Receiving Labels to track all incoming materials
- Print Bar coded Pick Lists to track materials picked for shop orders or sales orders
- Print Bar coded Shipping Labels to apply to packaged finished goods
- Print Bar coded Serial number Labels to apply to finished product
- To use labels to wand in physical count into Physical Inventory Module
- Print Invoices, Vouchers etc. with barcodes for easy tracking of goods during shipping
- Print barcodes on any laser or inkjet printer from within the the program. No special bar code printer or fonts are required.
View Complete Details