Hi-Tech undergone through Annual maintenance contract for crane and hoist with / without comprehensive manner and offer immediate services to quality product. Due to our prompt services, our clients are strength of our marketing department. We up keep the annual maintenance report of our contract and repeatedly receive the contract since last two decades for crane and hoist we served.
Preventive maintenance for crane and hoist:
Continuous innovative spirit coupled with growing need of industrial lifting equipments led Hi-tech to the pioneer of designed concept in India and offered highly custom built material handling equipments(like crane and hoist) with a proven design. Thus, Hi-Tech offers routine, preventive and Do’s & Don’t’s maintenance manual which covers part No., sectional drawing and part detail of each crane and hoist supplied by Hi-Tech.
The following are the salient feature of Hi-tech crane and hoist design:
- The unique concept ensures 100% safety with long life of equipments and thus reduces the cost of maintenance, downtime and replacement of spares
- Hi-tech always offers the design calculation for main girder, motor calculation, brake torque capacity, wire rope calculation and designed parameters of all the equipment’s under execution
- The designed calculations are approved by Lloyd’s Register – U.K., Tata Consulting Engineers – Bombay, Uhde India Ltd. – Bombay, DSD-Germany, Antai Corporation – China
- The designed aspects are counter checked by computerized design facility
- The design is modular with easy interchangeability and esthetic appearance
- Finally, the design consideration promises of 100% safety while lifting
Performance Testing for crane and hoist:
Hi-Tech offers load testing, overload testing, deflection testing to their clients as per IS:3177 & 807 and submit the bulky final report along with all certification right from the procurement stage.
CNC Machines at service centres:
Hi-Tech has always selected International standards for manufacturing with the use of precision machining through CNC machines, reputed geared couplings, gear boxes, brakes, motors, control components and V3F drives with continual improvement in fitting process to minimize the shut-down, inventory and led to zero maintenance product.