HP India Sales Private Limited (PC & Laptop Division)
In a constantly changing, connected world, HP Inc. continues to make strides in technological advancements to showcase what tomorrow holds - so industries, communities, and individuals can continue to develop how they operate, ideate, and create what matters most to them. At HP, we put the planet first because we believe that together, we can make a quantifiable difference.
In 2016, we shifted our performance review process to include frequent, consistent, and engaging conversations between employees and managers, in order to advance employees’ skills faster than in traditional annual review cycles. Managers focus on what employees accomplished and how they reached those achievements, to reinforce positive habits.
Leaders now provide rewards based on their judgment and support from human resources, rather than a rating system. In 2016, 97% of eligible employees received performance input. Additionally, 79% of employees were recognized for making a positive business impact and 51% were acknowledged by a colleague for demonstrating strong teamwork and workplace values.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Rajiv Srivastava|
|Total Number of Employees||501 to 1000 People|
|Year of Establishment||1939|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||More than Rs. 10000 Crore|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
- Procuring Environmentally Responsible Materials (PERM) program implemented
- PERM preceded HP's supply chain SER program and included HP's first supplier environmental requirements.
- HP's environmental procurement policy and General Specification for the Environment (GSE) released
- We communicate materials restrictions to our design teams and to our manufacturing suppliers through our GSE.
- Supply chain SER program launched
- We launched our supply chain SER program with a long-term vision to help improve supplier labor management standards, human rights, and environmental performance.
- HP's first Global Citizenship Report published
- HP's first Global Citizenship Report outlined our commitment to improving social and environmental performance over the next decade.
- HP Supplier Code of Conduct rolled out
- HP was the first electronics company to publish an SER Supplier Code of Conduct.
- HP's supplier self assessments began
- Suppliers began self-assessments against our Supplier Code of Conduct requirements. Our target was to assess our top 40 suppliers by the end of the 2003 fiscal year. We achieved that goal.
- Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition formed
- The EICC fosters responsible management and operational practices in labor, human rights, ethics, the environment, and health and safety across the electronics industry's global supply chain. HP was one of the founding members of the EICC and codeveloped the EICC Code of Conduct. HP has supplemented the EICC Code with additional requirements specific to freedom of association.
- HP's first supplier audit performed
- We completed 45 pilot audits in 2004, against a public goal to complete 30 during the year.
- HP's first supplier SER forum held in China
- HP held the first SER forum for regional Chinese suppliers to review and discuss HP's SER and Restriction of Hazardous Substances requirements. Around 330 representatives from various suppliers participated.
- Capability building program launched
- HP's capability building program commenced with the Focused Improvement Supplier Initiative, a program that provided 30 HP suppliers with the tools and resources to improve SER management within their facilities. Since then, our initiatives have covered multiple issues, including worker health, communication, environment and antidiscrimination.
- Comprehensive list of HP suppliers disclosed: We were the first electronics company to publish a list of our suppliers in our
- Suppliers' greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reported: HP became the first major IT company to publish its aggregated supply chain GHG emissions, representing 86% of our first-tier suppliers by spend. We increased that percentage to 95% for calendar year 2010.
- Working hours key performance indicators (KPIs) program launched: HP piloted supplier use of KPIs in China to help reduce excessive working hours in the supply chain.
- First capability building program to reach multiple tiers of HP's supply chain: HP's year-long program with hard disk drive suppliers in Thailand was the company's first effort to reach multiple tiers of our supply chain. The program raised awareness of HP's EICC Code of Conduct, facilitated best practice sharing among supplier management, and supported their implementation of SER-related management systems.
This is our calling. This is a new HP.
- Configuration: Save time and boost productivity by having HP Support Services configure your settings straight from the factory.
- Deployment: Let HP manage every stage in your hardware lifecycle – from installation to decommissioning.
- Care Services: Keep your business moving – around the clock and around the world – with onsite and remote service, hardware protection, and much more.
- Priority Services: Harness our global team of support experts for your entire fleet of HP devices.
- Dispose and refresh: Keep your technology current by letting HP securely and responsibly manage hardware that’s at the end of its lifecycle – and then deliver new equipment to your users.
- Helpdesk: Give your employees expert tech support that’s available 9x5, and covers all major brands1, devices, and operating systems.
- Sustainability at HP: We are creating a brighter future through actions,solutions and technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
- A fuel for innovation: Sustainability drives us to engineer amazing solutions. It is at the heart of how we design, manufacture, and collaborate across our entire value chain.
- We commit to zero deforestation: Our goals as a new company include achieving zero deforestation caused by paper-based products and packaging in our supply chain.
Brands We Deal In
Explore our categories
Reviewed by 47 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Krishna Prasad | south central railway| Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
RATNAKAR PRADHAN | Bengaluru, Karnataka