|Model Name/Number||HD Pro 42-in|
|Scan Speed||Color: 15 cm/sec (6 in/sec),Grayscale: 33 cm/sec (13 in/sec)|
|Enhanced Resolution||9600 dpi|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|Imaging Technology||CCD scanning technology|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1% +/- 1 pixel|
|Maximum Scan Width||1067 mm (42 in)|
|Maximum Scan Size||0.91 x 26 m (36 x 1204 in); 0.6 x 37.9 m (24 x 1491 in); 0.3 x 75.8 m (12 x 2991 in)|
|Media Size||Up to 1118 mm (44 in) wide|
|Media Thickness||Up to 15 mm (0.6 in)|
|Processor||Intel Core i7|
|Memory||4 GB memory,500 GB hard disk|
|User Interface||15.6-inch (396-mm) large touchscreen to preview and enhance images|
|Scanner Dimensions (WxDxH)||1530 x 930 x 1660 mm (60 x 37 x 65 in)|
|Shipping Dimensions (WxDxH)||1500 x 680 x 710 mm (59 x 27 x 28 in)|
|Scanner Weight||71 kg (157 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||90 kg (198 lb)|
|Operating Temperature||5 to 40 Deg C (41 to 104 Deg F)|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to 55 Deg C (-13 to 131 Deg F)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80% RH|
|Warranty||One-year limited hardware warranty|
|Sound Pressure||47 dB(A) (scanning); <22 dB(A) (ready); <22 dB(A) (sleep)|
|Sound Power||6.4 B(A) (scanning); <3.9 B(A) (ready); <3.9 B(A) (sleep)|
|Power Consumption||109 watts (scanning); 98 watts (ready); <3 watts (sleep)|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC (+/-10%),50/60 Hz,5 A max|
Produce exceptional, high-quality results with HP's high-production HD color scanner.
Grow - Expand your capabilities and opportunities
- Reproduce everything from technical documents to graphics-even damaged originals-with CCD scanning technology
- Create large-format color and monochrome scans/copies up to 42-inches (1067-mm) wide, even on thick media
- Produce incredibly accurate and highquality scans with 1200 dpi optical resolution
- Easily share and collaborate-scan to HP SmartStream software, email, USB, network folders, and HDDs
Accelerate - Speed up production and drive results
- Accomplish more with incredible speeds - scan 6 inches/sec in color, 13 inches/sec in monochrome
- Experience an uninterrupted workflow with advanced touchscreen controller that enables ultra-fast processing
- Save time operating and managing your scanner with an intuitive user interface that requires less clicks to final scan
- Be more productive with improved compression options, unlimited presets, multi-page PDFs, and collating
Optimize - Integrate and secure your workflow
- Enjoy seamless integration with HP PageWide XL and HP DesignJet printers; rely on a single support solution
- Avoid reprints - large touchscreen to preview, enhance images; post-scan editing with HP SmartStream software
- Protect your data with advanced security - set up a password to scan to USB and access advanced settings
- Build a multifunction system - save space with the adjustable stand and easily control output destinations
- Supported file formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG2000, DWF, CALS (B&W), multi-page PDF generation
- Scan to: File, email, USB, HDD, network folder, FTP, print
- Settings: Type of original-preset, color mode, resolution (dpi), batch, single/multi-page, file format, customizable file naming, customizable default settings, de-skew, image crop and align preview, enlarge/reduce, blueprint, lightness, saturation and RGB controls, white point and black point adjust, sharpen/blur, background removal, invert, mirror, accounting
- Copier specific settings: Print mode, output size, paper type, copies, page order, collate, printer output destination (folder, stacker, bin), folding style selection, paneling, tiling, nesting, reprint
- Batch: Available with scan and copy
- Preview: Scan, copy and print after previewing the original in the advanced touchscreen controller
- Size detection: Automatic width detection. Manual size selection also possible
- Applications: Digital fine art, Graphics design, Line drawings, Maps, Orthophotos, Photos, Renderings, Presentations
- Media Handling: Straight-through scan paper path for sheet and cardboard originals, adjustable paper pressure for very thin media. Face-down, front entry, rear exit, rewind to front, use document return guide for front-return. Automatic high adjustment of scanner bridge for thick Automatic high adjustment of scanner bridge for thick
- Media Type: Non-abrasive paper, vellum, Mylar, sepia, blueprints, plastic, film, plastic laminate, foam board, cardboard, newspaper, tracing paper. Varying condition documents: old, delicate, folded, creased, crumpled, damaged originals
- Languages: Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- HP HD Pro 42-in Scanner, stand, touchscreen (panel PC), quick reference guide, media guides, setup poster, copy/scan software, documentation software, Ethernet cables (x2), power cords
View Complete Details
|Scanner Type||CIS scanning technology|
|Model Name/Number||SD Pro 44-in|
|Print Model Size||1118 mm|
|Line Accuracy||+/-0.1% +/-1 pixel|
|Printer Drivers Included||Windows drivers for compatible HP PageWide XL and HP DesignJet Printers|
|Internal Storage||Standard, 500 GB|
|Maximum Scan Size||1118 mm x 20.1 m; 914 mm x 26 m; 610 mm x 37.9 m; 305 mm x 75.76 m using a color original at 200 dpi|
|Minimum Scan Size||152 x 114 mm|
|Scan File Format||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG2000, DWF, multi-page PDF generation|
|Scan Input Modes||File, email, USB, HDD, network folder, FTP, print|
|Maximum Media Thickness||2 mm|
|Linear Scan Speed||Up to 15 cm/sec (color, 200 dpi); up to 33 cm/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)|
|Optical Scan Resolution||1200 dpi|
|Enhanced Scanning Resolution||9600 dpi|
|Connectivity Standard||Dual Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 3.0 certified|
|Power Consumption||47 watts (scanning); 32 watts (ready); 1.8 watts (sleep)|
|Power||Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (+-10%), 50/60 Hz, 5 A max|
|Maximum Media Width||1168 mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||5 to 40 Deg C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-25 to 55 Deg C|
|Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||0 to 95% RH|
|Acoustic Power Emissions||6.4 B(A), 3.3 B(A) Standby, 3.3 B(A) Sleep|
|Acoustic Pressure Emissions||62 dB(A), 30 dB(A) Standby, 30 dB(A) Sleep|
|Dimensions Without Stand||1530 x 930 x 1660 mm (W x D x H)|
|Package Dimensions||1500 x 680 x 710 mm (W x D x H)|
|Package Weight||85 kg|
|Warranty||One-year limited hardware warranty|
|Supported Primary Applications||Line drawings; Renderings; Presentations; Maps; Orthophotos|
This scanner delivers incredible scanning and processing speeds. Feature enhancements - ideal for demanding production environments - help accelerate your performance.
- Experience an uninterrupted workflow with advanced touchscreen controller that enables ultra-fast processing.
- Save time operating and managing your scanner with an intuitive user interface that requires less clicks to final scan.
- Be more productive with improved compression options, unlimited presets, multi-page PDFs, and collating.
Enable your workforce with the proven HP SD Pro 44-in Scanner. Scan up to 44-in (1118-mm) wide, and produce outstanding results with CIS scanning technology and 1200 dpi. Scan to multiple destinations for more effective collaboration.
- Reproduce AEC/CAD drawings, blueprints, and maps with crisp lines and fine detail using CIS scanning technology.
- Eliminate unwanted shadows and backgrounds with the new dual-illuminating system in CIS technology.
- Easily share and collaborate—scan to HP SmartStream software, email, USB, network folders, and HDDs.
Work effectively with a seamless, secure workflow. This scanner integrates perfectly with HP printers, simplifying maintenance of the complete solution. Avoid reprints with intuitive touchscreen. Secure your workflow with advanced security features.
- Enjoy seamless integration with HP PageWide XL and HP DesignJet printers; rely on a single support solution.
- Avoid reprints—large touchscreen to preview, enhance images; post-scan editing with HP SmartStream software.
- Protect your data with advanced security—set up a password to scan to USB and access advanced settings.
- Ideal For: Reproducing documents in full detail, and building a multifunction system - seamless integration with HP DesignJet printers and HP PageWide XL printers.
- Scan speed footnote: Monochrome scanning: A1/D image with black text graphics at 200 dpi; color scanning: A1/D fully-inked color image at 200 dpi, 24-bit RGB
- Copier Settings: Print mode, output size, paper type, copies, page order, collate, printer output destination (folder, stacker, bin), folding style selection (only available when folder accessory is available and supported by the HP large-format printer), paneling, tiling, nesting, reprint
- Finished output handling: Straight-through scan paper path for sheet and cardboard originals. Face-up, front entry, rear exit, rewind to front, use document return guide for front-return.
- Media type: Non-abrasive paper, sepia, blueprints, plastic, plastic laminate, foam board, cardboard, newspaper (no plywood, stone plates, metal plates or abrasive, dirty, rough, sharp edged, metal clamped, or burned surfaces or transparencies)
- HP SD Pro 44-in Scanner; stand; touchscreen (panel PC); quick reference guide; media guides; setup poster; copy/scan software; documentation software; Ethernet cables (x2); power cords
- Energy Star Certified: Yes
- Electromagnetic Emission Standard: Compliance for Class A ITE products: EU (EMC Directive), USA (FCC Rules), Canada (ICES), Australia (ACMA), New Zealand (RSM), China (CCC), Japan (VCCI), Korea (MSIP), Russia (EAC)
- Safety Approvals/Requirements: USA and Canada (UL certified); EU (LVD and EN 60950-1 compliant); Russia (EAC); Singapore (PSB); China (CCC); Argentina (IRAM); Mexico (NYCE); Korea (KC)
- Safety Approval/Requirement: USA and Canada (UL certified); EU (LVD and EN 60950-1 compliant); Russia (EAC); Singapore (PSB); China (CCC); Argentina (IRAM); Mexico (NYCE); Korea (KC)
View Complete Details