Products & Services
|Nature of Business||Wholesale Distributor|
|Company CEO||Nitesh Bhandari|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||1969|
|Legal Status of Firm||Partnership Firm|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 25 - 50 Crore|
We at Texonic Instruments have 3 core values that are integral to our business
- We will ensure a high standard of Business Ethics, ensuring that our Partners are always placed above our own interests.
- We will be Transparent in all our transactions with our Partners.
- We will constantly strive to build and maintain the Trust & Loyalty that our Partners & Principals have placed in us.
Texonic Instruments is a pioneer in the Distribution Industry. Having started out as a distributor in Industrial Electronic Components and Measuring Instruments in 1965, the company ventured into a nascent IT infrastructure business in the early 90’s. Since then Texonic Instruments has carved a niche for itself in the Technology Distribution industry. It is one of the few organizations that provides not only high quality IT Infrastructure products but also unmatched Value Added Distribution services to its Partners. Based in Chennai, Texonic Instruments has a pan-India presence across strategic locations, including Karnataka, Delhi, Maharashtra, West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh. With highly experienced and certified professionals, and a fast-growing network across India, Texonic Instruments continues its endeavour to provide cutting edge distribution services in an increasingly dynamic Technology space.
Today, Texonic Instruments has four main Business Divisions:
- Distribution & Value–Added Distribution
- Industrial Electronic Components
- Techzone – SMS Content
- Power Generation/Trading