Get Latest Price
- Control Channels :
40 programs to control intelligent units with 40 steps each. * 40 chase for a sequetial control of dimmers with 40 steps each. * 40 psycho to control dimmers music intensity. * 40 preset (light scenes).
- Universal DMX controller for 40 units with a maximum of 36 channels each.
- Constant monitoring of output parameters thanks to a large rear-lit display.
- Using the scroll function, operators can control blocks of 6 channels at a time.
- Thanks to the (editable) on-board libraries, it is possible to assign functions to the faders at will: physical and logic channels are independent.
- The section dedicated to automated fixtures (scanners and moving head units) has a dual coordinate system: absolute and relative. This ensures perfect fixture positioning.
- Pilot 2000 is a standard 19" rack-mounting unit (5 units), but can also be used as a table-top console, thanks to the shape of its chassis.
- Possibility of storing data and memories on PC.
- 512 DMX channels to control
- 192 channels for dimmers.
- 40 channels for intelligent units.
- 6 sliders fir free programming.
- 19 buttons for direct access to playback and programming functions.
- 20 buttons for direct access to playback registers.
- Gran Master slider + DBO button
-Joystick to control PAN and TILT with locks and fine buttons.
- Built in microphone.
- Monitor: LCD Display
- DMX in/out connector, SMPTE socket for sync memory change independent adjustment of crossfade time between presets or scenes.
- Audio input and built-in microphone for music sync functions.
- MIDI in/thru/out sockets.
- Jack socket for up/down pedal control memory changes.
- RS 232.
- Auxiliary AL4 power supply included.
- Dimensions:(HxLxD) 7,5 x 48,2 x 22,2 cm
- Weight:3,8 Kg
View Complete Details