IMI Machine Tools Pvt. Ltd
Founded initially as a Family business in 1964, today TACO, SMS & IMI have advanced as companies manufacturing precision machine tool accessories unmatched in quality international standards. Our major range of products includes Machine Tool Accessories and Reversible Tapping Attachment for drilling machines, lathes and non-reversing spindles. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified company with a base of esteemed customers across the globe.
We export our products to USA, Canada, Germany, Australia, Spain, etc. Our scope of business has further been divided into different domains namely, Tools & Appliances Corporation (TACO) in 1964, Indmech Industrial Corporation (SMS) in 1969 and IMI Machine Tools Pvt Ltd (IMI) in 1986. We recruit highly experienced & knowledgeable workforce which consists of design and process engineers, and production workers. Our infrastructure comprises of high tech production units with QC department in built with modern test & measurement equipment and is operated with strict emphasis on Global Quality standards.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Harshal Patel|
|Registered Address||No.1 1St Floor, Near Rajavi Tower, Drive In Road, Memnagar, Ahmedabad - 380052, Gujarat|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||1964|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Proprietor Name||Mr. Pritesh Patel|
|Size of Premises||13,240 square meters|
|DGFT / IE Code||0888027591|
- Deliver total quality in all the products and dealings.
- Periodically acquire and update technology for meeting specific requirements of customers.
- Continuously upgrade the vendors in line with the growth and development.
- To institutionalize cost consciousness for cutting down the costs.
- To involve all personnel through training and other mechanisms for skill up-gradation.
Our Products Range
- Self Opening Stationary Die-Heads (Capacity up to M30)
- Reversible Tapping Attachments (Capacity up to M30)
- Rubber collets
- Die Holders
- CNC Turret Bushings
- CNC Retention Knobs
- CNC Tool Holders
- Multi Milling Chucks (Clamping size Ø3 - Ø32 mm)
- Boring Bars (Boring size up to Ø1000 mm) + Anti-Vibration Boring Bars
- CNC Tapping Chucks & Tap adaptors (Capacity up to M56)
- Non-Reversible Tapping Attachments (Capacity up to M200)
- VDI Stationary Tool Holders & Tapping Chucks
- HSK Tool Holders
- Sandvik Varilock Holders & ABS shank toolings
- Expanding Mandrills & Work Holding Devices
- Specialized components and Toolings as per Customer’s Drawing
- 4 & 5 Axis simultaneous Machining Jobs