Home Loan Services
Rs 5 Lakhs / pairGet Latest Price
Generally the documents required to processing your loan application are almost similar across all the banks. However they may differ with various banks depending upon specific requirement etc. Following documents are required by financial institutions to process the loan application.Common Documents:-
- Passport size photograph of the applicant & co-applicant
- PAN card copy of the applicant & co-applicant
- Adhar card copy of the applicant & co-applicant
- Current address proof of the applicant & co-applicant
- Income proof of the applicant & co-applicant
- Last 12 months bank statement of the applicant & 6 months bank statement of the co-applicant
- Copies of pay slips for last 6 months and TDS certificate
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Latest 2 years Form 16 issued by employer
- Copy of partnership deed if it is a partnership firm or copy of MOA and AOA if it is a company or Business Proof (Shop & Establishment Certificate, VAT, Sales Tax, GST, Service Tax, IEC) if it is a proprietorship firm
- Copy of audited financial statements for the last 3 years
- Profit and loss account for the last 3 years
- Income tax assessment order
- Company current address proof
- GST certificate of the Company
- All existing loan sanction letter if any.
- Repayment schedule of existing EMI if any.
- Agreement copy / booking slip / E-bill, OC & share certificate of the property which is going to buy.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 92 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Dharamraj Rajput ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Archana ★★★★★ ★★★★★
They are asking advance money Rs 30000/- .as login fee..