Rs 4 Lakhs / PieceGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Features||10 L to 15 L capacity|
|Max Height||As per remote controller|
Drones can be used to optimize a farm based on a large range of image data about the condition of crops, fields and livestock as well as applying pesticides
· High precision images of the crops that can help determine stress and growth levels driven by the emergence of cheap multi-spectral imaging cameras that can capture visible light (VIS) and near-infrared (NIR) light reflected by crops.
· Farmers can use this data to integrate into smart irrigation systems as well as pesticide management
Drones are an affordable investment when compared to most farm equipment. They can pay for themselves and start saving money within a single growing season. By generating accurate field data you can:
- Get much higher resolution data (up to 16x than traditional satellite methods) of your crop conditions
- Get a head's up on stressed areas, pest infestation, or if you have an irrigation leak anywhere.
- Get a true count of plant growth so you can purchase insurance, plan labor schedules and predict yields
Drone Type: Multi-Rotor vs Fixed Wing
· Rotor based drones are by far the most popular type of agricultural UAVs for their ease of use, cost and flexibility. That being said fixed-wing drones excel in many areas. A good guide to help you make a decision on this can be found here.
· The drones can be flown manually but these days almost everyone will use software to have the drone automatically fly and land and follow a particular route over your crop.
Some terms you might hear are: Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) and Normalized Difference Red Edge (NDRE). NDVI is basically a measure of plant health based on how a plant reflects light at specific frequencies. Healthy plants reflect large amounts of near-infrared light (NIR) where unhealthy plants absorb more.
Drone software will first off let you map your field and create flight paths. Once you have flown your route you then need the software to help determine what is actually going on in your field over time, what actions to take and send that data along to your team and equipment on the ground.
Do you want to own your drone and fly it yourself, or would you rather pay by the acre and have someone else take care of the drone.
- Production Capacity: On pre order
- Delivery Time: 15 working Days
View Complete Details
Rs 20,500 / UnitGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 4 Unit
obbywing Original X8 Power System Combo Integrated ready to XRotor 8120 100KV motor/80A ESC/3090 Properller for DIY Agricultural UAV
Parameter???Maximum pulling force: 15.3kg / shaft
Recommended battery: 12S LiPo
Recommended take-off weight: 5-7kg / shaft
Powertrain weight: 1040g
Overall protection level: IPX7
Working environment temperature: -20 ??? ~ 65 ???
Stator size: 81 * 20mm
KV value: 100KV
Applicable carbon tube outer diameter: Φ35mm / Φ30mm (requires the use of pipe diameter adapter)
Bearing: NSK bearing (waterproof)
Support battery: 6-12S LiPo
PWM input signal level: 3.3V / 5V (compatible)
Compatible signal frequency: 50-500Hz
Working pulse width: 1100us-1940us (cured, does not support calibration)
Maximum allowable voltage: 52.2V
Maximum allowable current (continuous): 80 A (requires excellent heat dissipation conditions)
Maximum allowable peak current (10 seconds): 100A (requires excellent heat dissipation conditions)
Nozzle mounting threaded hole: Φ28.4mm-2 * M3
1*100KV motor(CW or CCW) Optinal
1*pair 3090 propeller
other parts(as the main picture show for you)
- Production Capacity: 50
- Delivery Time: 7-10 days
- Packaging Details: Parcel Include: 1*100KV motor(CW or CCW) Optinal 1*80A ESC 1*pair 3090 propeller other parts(as the main picture show for you)
View Complete Details