About The Company
- 1958 - Invention of instant noodles, chicken ramen in japan.
- 1970 - Nissin foods (u.S.A)co., inc, the company's first overseas operation, california.
- 1971 - Cup noodles intriduced.
- 1973 - General research centre begins operation in japan.
- 1988 - Indo. Nissin Food Pvt. Ltd. Incorporated in india.
- 1991 - Jigani factory (bangalore, india) of Indo Nissin Foods Pvt. Ltd. Begins operation.
- 1992 - Top ramen & cup nodles introduced in india.
- 1998 - Rewari factory (haryana, india) of i indo nissin foods pvt. Ltd. Befgins operation.
- 1999 - The momofuku ando instant ramen museum in lkeda, city, osaka prefecture, the world's forst instant noodle museum, opened.
- 2002 - Food safety research institute established in japan.
- 2003 - Aggregate sales of cup noodles brand since in 1971 top 20 billion servings in the world.
- 2005 - Nissin foods marks a world first with its space ran, developed for the space shuttle discovery.
- 2008 - Indo Nissin Foods Ltd. Begins own distribution across india.
- 2014 - Khurdha factory (orissa, india) of indo nissin foods pvt. Ltd. Begins operations.
Tell us what you
Seal the deal