School Attendance Managements Software
Rs 4.5 Lakhs / PieceGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Contrast Ratio||5000 Ratio 1|
|Speaker Type||Built in Speaker (10W + 10W)|
|Brightness||2500 nit (Typ.)|
|Panel Diagonal Size||75"|
|Pixel Pitch||0.860 x 0.860 mm|
|Active Display Area||1650.24(H) x 928.26(V) (mm)|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 (H/V)|
|Panel Response Time||6ms (G-to-G)|
|Display Colors||8 bit - 16.7M|
|Maximum Pixel Frequency||148.5Mhz|
An in-window outdoor signage with 2500nit high brightness and simple connection:
- Ultra-high brightness (2,500 nit) with an auto brightness sensor for visibility in ambient light conditions
- Built-in Wi-Fi and mobile app compatibility for centralized, cable-free content management
- Reliable 24/7 operation and durability in any sunlight environment
- Completed in-window displays with an aesthetic design and back cover
Deliver promotional messaging vividly with excellent visibility:
- Draw more visitors to your retail business by effectively delivering promotional messaging with excellent visibility. OMD Series SMART Signage features2,500-nit high brightness and 5000:1 contrast ratio for superb visibility in various lighting environments. Even customers who are wearing polarized sunglasses can view messages with outstanding clarity and brightness, without the display-blindness effect typically experienced with LCD displays.
Display content with optimal brightness and cost-efficiency:
- Optimize brightness control while reducing display operating expenses and power consumption with an automatic brightness sensor. You can customize the maximum and minimum brightness within a range of 350-nit to 2,500-nit brightness to complement any environment and control expenses, while extending the life of the monitor.
Rely on strong 24/7 durability in various outdoor environments:
- Present business messaging 24/7 even when the display is exposed to sunlight directly and indirectly for reliable around-the-clock operation. OMD Series SMART Signage is mechanically designed and has undergone internal testing to endure heat with a panel that can withstand up to 110°C (230°F) temperatures.
Experience easy management and clutter-free installation with SSSP:
- Leverage Samsung’s industry-leading 2nd Generation SSSP and a powerful quad-core processor with SoC technology for outstanding performance.2nd Generation SSSP has advanced MagicInfo® Premium S all-in-one embedded content management solution that eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player. The result is an uncluttered and simplified digital signage configuration that delivers rich media content, enhanced operational efficiency and lower TCO.
Easily and professionally manage content from a mobile device:
- Manage content conveniently from a mobile device with built-in Wi-Fi and MagicInfo®solution, even when the displays are installed in difficult-to-access locations. MagicInfo enables professional management of multiple displays, and theMagicInfo Mobile application can be used on a tablet or other mobile device to easily deliver content to displays or to update the displays’ templates or content.
Deliver engaging content with a very visible, sleek and exceptional design:
- Impress customers and reduce viewing distractions with a sophisticated design featuring a narrow 9.3 mm bezel and slim depththat offers an elegant appearance. Slim bezels allow OMD Series displays to be used in seamless video walls for stunning window and wall displays. And with slim-depth panels these stylish displays deliver efficient use of space while reducing separate housing design costs.
- Delivery Time: 3/5 working Days
View Complete Details
Rs 14,500 / UnitGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Contrast Ratio||5000 Ratio 1|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080p (Full HD)|
|Display Colors||16.7 M|
|Panel Type||60Hz D-LED BLU|
|Viewing Angle||178 Ratio 178 (H/V)|
Attract customers with optimized 16/7 performance:
- Engage customers and vividly display business messaging with affordable Samsung DCE Series SMART Signage, featuring high picture quality with 350 nit brightness (32": 330nit) and reliable 16/7 usage. With a slim, sleek design for extended indoor use in retail stores, Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs), small businesses and corporate conference rooms and offices, DCE Series displays stunningly present a range of immersive and timely information with captivating picture quality.
Content Auto Play in USB memory or internal memory:
- MagicInfo Lite Player uses a sophisticated technology to play a huge range of content including video, images, photos on demand, or from a schedule. Customers can easily play files from, or transfer between, the large internal memory or external USB devices plugged into the in-built port. The MagicInfoSlide folder on the USB memory has content that is listed in alphabetical order which is easier and convenient to use as it does not require separate schedules.
Control Displays in multiple locations easily and instantly:
- MagicInfo Lite solution that comes with the embedded media player extends the remote content management over network through MagicInfo server. Media contents of the USB memory stick plugged in to the back of the DCE Series displays can be scheduled to play from a remote PC. The connection to MagicInfo server also allows remote monitoring and management of the DCE Series displays. Device information, content playback schedules, network data monitoring, time scheduling, alarms and various controls are all available remotely even without being in front of the displays.
- Delivery Time: 2 Working Day
View Complete Details