Personal Acciedent Policy
Get Latest Price
Experience the joys of life with an assurance of Extra Safety for you! Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company introduces Sankat Mochan policy which assures complete protection from Accidental Injuries. Sankat Mochan policy covers Death, Permanent disability, Temporary disability, Accidental Hospital cash and Accidental hospitalization expenses.
Highest compensation of 125% of the SI in case of Permanent Total Disability
Inbuilt Children's Educational Bonus benefit
Daily hospital confinement allowance payable in case of hospitalization due to accident (As per the plan opted)
Medical expenses reimbursement in case of hospitalization due to accidents
No health check up required
Personal accident benefit and accidental hospitalization expenses are covered under a single policy
Hassle free in house claim settlement with minimal documentation
This policy also covers terrorism related accidental losses for the victims
Covers Death, Permanent Partiality Disability, Permanent Total Disability, & Temporary Total disability
In case of Temporary Total Disability 1% of SI / week will be payable up to max 100 weeks
Accidental bodily injury:
1.through suicide, attempted suicide or self inflicted injury or illness
2. while under influence of or drugs
3.through deliberate or intentional, unlawful or criminal act, error, or omission
3.aviation or ballooning,-
4.participating as the driver, co-driver or passenger of a motor vehicle during motor racing or trial runs. - result of curative treatments or interventions carried out
5.participation in any naval, military or air force operations whether in the form of military exercises or actual war
Your consequential losses of any kind or your actual or alleged legal liability
Venereal or sexually transmitted diseases
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
Pregnancy, resulting childbirth, miscarriage, abortion, or complications arising out of any of these
War (Whether declared or not)
Nuclear energy, radiation
View Complete Details
Insurance Shoppee are leading Insurance consultant of Personal Guard - Accident Health Insurance.
Life is uncertain. Your future doesn't have to be. Accidental death or injury of a breadwinner can create serious financial problems for the family. Our Personal Guard health insurance plan ensures total security and peace of mind.
Personal Guard is a policy that covers the insured against bodily injury or death caused due to accidents.
· Policy Benefits
. What are the benefits of this policy?
· Highest compensation of 125% of the sum insured incase of permanent total disability.
· Medical Expenses arising out of accident.
· Children's education bonus / in case of death or permanent total disability.
· Cumulative bonus @5% per claim free year to a maximum of 50% (reduced by 10% if claim is lodged).
· Family discount of 10%.
Reimbursement upto 40% of valid claim amount
or actual medical bills, whichever is less
Rs.1000/- per day for a maximum of 30 days hospitalization
Children's Education Bonus
Rs.5000/- for a child or Rs. 10,000/- maximum
for 2 children below the age of 19 or 10% of
capital sum insured, whichever is less
View Complete Details
Smart Individual Personal Accident Insurance
Statistics reveal that at least thirteen people die every hour in road accidents in India. Accident can make a terrible impact on finances with increased spending towards treatment and disrupting income until recovery. In such a bumpy scenario, it is personal accident insurance that can be vital to keep finances smooth and sailing.
Bharti AXA General Insurance provides extensive coverage and exclusive benefits under Smart Individual Personal Accident Insurance Policy. The policy covers individual and his/her family against physical loss due to death or disablement arising out of accidental bodily injury anywhere in the world.
Be safe with standard accident covers:
1. Accidental Death: It provides for payment of compensation on the insured person’s death caused by bodily injury arising out of accidental, violent, external and visible means and resulting in death within 12 (twelve) calendar months of occurrence of the accidental injury.
2. Permanent Total Disablement: It provides for payment of compensation for bodily injury caused by accidental, violent, external and visible means resulting in Permanent Total Disablement resulting from an accident.
3. Permanent Partial Disablement: It provides for payment of compensation for bodily injury caused by accidental, violent, external and visible means resulting in Permanent Partial Disablement within 12 (twelve) calendar months of occurrence of such injury.
4. Temporary Total Disablement: It provides for payment of compensation for bodily injury caused by accidental, violent, external and visible means resulting in Temporary Total Disablement. The compensation shall be payable for the temporary period for which the Insured Person suffers from total disablement due to accidental bodily injury.
1. Transportation of Mortal Remains: Payment of an allowance of 1% of the Sum Insured, towards expenses incurred for transportation of Insured Person’s dead body from the place of accident to the place of residence.
2. Funeral Expenses: Payment of an allowance towards expenses incurred for funeral in the case of accidental death.
3. Education Grant for Children: Payment of a fixed allowance of Rs. 10,000 per dependent child up to the age of 23 years pursuing studies in case of accidental death or the permanent total disablement of the Insured.
4. Hospital Daily Cash Allowance: This benefit provides for payment of a fixed allowance per day of hospitalisation treatment in India for accidental bodily injury caused by accidental, violent, external and visible means, if the hospitalisation exceeds a specified number of days. This benefit is provided for a maximum period of 50 days after first two days of hospitalisation.
What is not covered under the policy?
The Policy will not cover expenses relating to -
1. Death or disablement caused by, contributed to or aggravated or prolonged by child birth or from pregnancy or in consequence of pregnancy or childbirth.
2. Compensation under more than one of the foregoing Clauses in respect of the same period of disablement except the Add-on covers.
3. Payment of compensation in respect of death, injury or disablement of the Insured Person due to or arising out of war and war like operations as well as nuclear perils.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
View Complete Details