Our Product Range
Generator Acoustic Enclosure
Rs 1.5 Lakhs / PieceGet Latest Price
|Surface Finish||Color Coated|
|Maximum Temperature||Upto 80 degree Celsius|
Our in-depth knowledge and industrial expertise enable us to distribute a distinguished range of Generator Acoustic Enclosure.
- We offer Acoustic-Canopies designed for quick assembly and dismantling for meeting critical requirements of noise suppression of DG Sets.
- The types available include both fixed or trolley mounted versions.
- The Canopies meet CPCB norms of Govt. Of India for noise pollution effective July 2004 boards using engines that are emission norms complaint.
- The plants is fully automatic, CNC controlled with automatic conveyorised powder coating facility.
- Special emphasis is given to the comfort of DG Sets under extreme weather conditions, especially in peak summer. For this purpose a forced-air circulation system is provided along with Separate exhaust for hot-air.
We provide three layers of sound-suppressing elements:
- 1st Layer of Vinyl-sheet/HDPE with outer layer for anti-droning.
- Rock-Wool 64 Kg/m³,50 mm Thickness.(25 mm thick below 40 KVA)
- Total thickness of panel-100mm (65 mm below 40KVA)
- Enough space to house panel and fuel-tank inside canopy
- Heavy-duty sturdy steel base frame for placement of DG Sets
- Provision of Air-Intake and Air-Exhaust silencer(s) for preventing leakage of sound.
- Open-able doors for easy access to virtually every part of D.G. Set for comfortable maintenance. Doors are double-walled, all steel insulated, sound reduction doors.
- Provision of additional screen and hoods for multi-medium noise suppression.
- High performance most comfortable sound reduction level to 70-75 db at a distance of 3 meters.
- Forced ventilated air-circulation system using axial fan(s) as per engine requirements.
- Separate duct for ventilating hot air coming out of engine (in case of air cooled engines)/radiator duct for water cooled engines.
- Weather proof structure that can also be erected in open space, totally water proof, temper proof and temperature proof.
- Anti-Corrosion treatment to the full structure and body for long-life under adverse weather conditions.
- 2 coats of Epoxy primer after sandblasting, followed by 2 coats of Epoxy paint/powder coatings. completely powder coating.
- It can be dismantled completely & engine is accessible from all the (sides)
- Easy modular structure
View Complete Details