Products We Offer
Usage Instructions and Recommendations for Henna
- A container (a bowl)
- A pair of plastic gloves
- A plastic shower cap (or plastic wrap)
- A small towel to wrap round the neck to stop flowing down of henna paste
- A paint brush of 3-4 cms. width
- Quantity of henna powder to be used
- For person with long hair, use only for once (50-100gm)
- For person with short hair, use only for once (30-50gm)
- Once in a period of 3-4 weeks. Person with damaged hair please shorten the period use. Henna being a natural herb, there is no problem of hair and skin damage.
- After mixing henna oil with henna powder (maximum 10% of henna powder to be used to increase the effectiveness of henna), add hot water to it (about 40-80 litres) and by stirring make a paste
- Cover hands with gloves and part hair in sections of 2-3 cms. Now apply the paste gently with the brush sufficiently covering the hair from the direction of the base to the tip of the hair-lock (especially, at the hair-line, where there is too much oil)
- After applying the henna paste, cover the hair completely either with the shower cap or the wrap and leave for about 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes take-off the shower-cap or wrap and wait for another 10 minutes for the hair to cool off. Now rinse out the excessive henna from the hair by using shampoo.
- Person/s having skin allergy should avoid using henna
- After 4-5 times of use suddenly the hair might become rough. This is called rebound reaction and there is nothing to worry about
- For person who don’t tolerate the presence of chlorine (whitener) in the tap-water, mineral water is recommended.
- Henna should be applied after application of permanent wave liquid.