- Installation- Vallabh Glass Works Ltd, Boisar
- Equipment- Fuel Handling system
- Fuel-Furnace- oil/Low Sulphur heavy stock
- Capacity- 96 Tons per Day
- Maximum Operating Temp- For FO-120 C & for LSHS-86 C
Fuel Handling System consists of main Decanting unit having capacity of 30 Tons per Hour for decanting Fuel from Railway Wagon or Unloading from Fuel Transporting Trucks. Thus stored fuel in Bulk Storage tanks will be transferred to Day service tank to respective Uses through Transferring Units. Free Flowing Viscosity is maintained by Out Flow heaters installed in Tanks. Thus transferred Fuel In day service tank will be supplied to Main Heating Pumping Unit-Duplex Type where final Efficient burning Viscosity of 90 Sec is maintained by Installed line Heaters. This heating-pumping Unit will have controlled pressure regulating valve in return line to overcome pressure variations effected by change of Burning rate.
View Complete Details