32 products available
- 5 numbers of Drop Forge Hammers with capacity ranging from 1,0 T to 2,5T capable to forge component weight up to 25 kgs per piece.
- Oil Fired Furnaces for pre heating of steel for Forging Operation
- In-house facility of Induction Heater with Coil Dia up to 50 mm for preheating of steel
- Mechanical Power Presses with capacity up to 400 T for Trimming Opeartion
- 2 Numbers of Shot Blasting Machines for shot blasting of Forged pieces.
- In-house Facility of Captive Power Plant of 500 KVA to ensure uninterrupted Power Supply to the plant
Heat Treatment Shop
- In-house facility of Automatic Controlled (PLC) Electric Furnace for Normalising of Forged Steel
- 5 Numbers of Computerised Numeric Controlled (CNC) Turning Centres with capacity to turn components with dia up to 300 mm
- In-house Facility of Machining like Reaming, Turning, Milling, Grinding, Welding, etc
Tool Room & Die Development
- In-house facility of Vertical Milling Centres (VMC) using WORK-NC software and capable to develop Forging Dies within 48 hours.
- Conventional and Basic Machining Facilities for Milling, Shaping, Turning, Cutting, Grinding, Polishing, etc of Dies and Tools.