Get Latest Price
We use verticle Rolling contact type voltage regulator wound with heavy section of copper strips suitable for 100% continuous duty cycle for industrial applications, in comparison to conventional wire wound Regulators used by other manufacturers. The carbon rollers move on both sides of the winding.
- Diode: Silicon diodes are tested in house, similar PIV batch and same forward drop diodes are used in the equipment for equal load sharing and reducing the power losses of diodes.
- Lamination Core: We use imported CRGO Lamination core which have minimum power losses and results in better efficiency of equipment and saving in energy bill
- Paints : Epoxy paint is used which is resistant to acidic environment of plating process and enhance the life of the equipment by preventing it from corrosion.
- Meter : We use reputed make AE/RISHAB make DC meters only which are very accurate and durable.
- Constant Voltage Controller (Cvc) (Optional) : We offer CVC Electronic attachment with rectifier equipments, which will maintain constant Output Voltage or Current as per setting automatically-irrespective of input voltage variation.
- Servicing : JINDAL'S have maintained enviable reputation in market in after sales services. This fact can be varified from any of our customers.
- Guarantee :Our Equipments are Guaranteed Unconditionally for 5 Years against any Manufacturing Defect. We Shall not charge anything for Installation Servicing and Spares During the Guarantee Period.
* Step-less On Load Voltage Regulator
* Designed for 100% continuous load
* Nil Waveform distortion
* High Efficiency of up to 97%
* Virtually zero maintenance
The standard model conforms to the following specifications:
Output Voltage : From zero to max. rated D.C. voltage (upto 1000 Volts)
Output Current : From zero to max. rated D.C. current (upto 3000 Amps)
Input Voltage : 415V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, A.C.
Natural Oil cooled
Modes of Operation : Manual Control
• Electrical with the help of push buttons
• Mechanical with the help of T-Handle Ripple Content: Less than 5%
• Model with 1% ripple available as optional feature
12 V Rectifier: 82%
24 V Rectifier: 90%
100 V Rectifier: 94%
200 V Rectifier: 96%
250 V and above: >97%
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 2 Users
Khan ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Inamullah ★★★★★ ★★★★★