Double Girder Demag Crane
|Maximum Lifting Capacity||30 Ton|
|Max Height||30 ft|
|Max Travel Speed||40m/min|
|Surface Finish||Color Coated|
With our expertise and trustworthiness, we are engaged in offering an optimum quality range of Double Girder Demag Crane.
- Improved handling rates and greater efficiency due to high lifting and cross-travel speeds
- Dependable planning and investment basis thanks to reproducible connection geometry and effective spare parts management
- High design rigidity, optimum travel characteristics and minimum wear due to proven crane geometry incorporating welded crane girders.
- Larger hook paths, better utilisation of the available space, reduced construction and follow-up costs thanks to the possibility of using raised crane girders; designs tailored to match the roof structure and travelling hoists with minimum approach dimensions.
- Easy and safe handling due to ergonomically designed control and bi-directional radio control with load range display as standard to provide complete transparency for control of the installation and allow read-out of operating data.
- Precise, gentle positioning with virtually no sway, reduced mechanical load on the crane installation as a result of infinitely variable speed control in all motion axes provided by frequency inverter controlled drives.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 11 Users
Mainpal Yadav ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Ramesh Sharma ★★★★★ ★★★★★