Fuji Electric Push Button
|Degree Of Protection||IP65|
|Ambient Temperature||-20 to 70 Degree Celsius|
|Rated Impulse Dielectric Strength||4 kV|
|Panel Cutout Diameter||25.5 mm|
Fuji Electric Push Button uses a release arm with a wedge mechanism developed by Fuji Electric FA. This enables you to mount or remove the operator and contact block without using any tools. When fitting the switch to a panel, you can ignore the panel thickness. You have only to secure the operator with a locking nut from behind the panel without any need for adjustment. The improved locking nut is capable of mounting the operator in both 22.3mm and 25.5mm dia. panel cutout holes.
Facilitated Mounting :
- No adjusting of panel thickness is necessary.
- The button and lens can be mounted on a panel while the operator is engaged.
- Mountable even on a panel cutout 25.5mm in diameter.
- A terminal cover is provided, assuring safety and security.
- FUJI's original Trigger Action mechanism is used in the emergency stop pushbuttons. They are suitable for emergency stop and safety. This mechanism prevents the contacts from moving until the button is pushed and locked.
- Reliability of safety functions increased by integrated operator and contact block construction.
- Excellent oil-tight construction (IP65) of the operator.
- Closure of the contact block has been improved.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 11 Users
Mainpal Yadav ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Ramesh Sharma ★★★★★ ★★★★★