Tsubaki Roller Chain
|Roller Dia||8 mm|
|Plate Width Inner||11 mm|
|Pin Dia||4 mm|
Tsubaki Roller Chain run on a rotating sprocket connected to a motor that moves the chain.
- Accommodetes large speed reductions/increases (usually up to 1:7).
- Chain can accommodate long shaft center distances (normally less than 4 m), and is more versatile.
- It is possible to use chain with multiple shafts or drives with both sides of the chain.
- Easy installation and replacement (easy to cut and connect chains).
- Drive use is possible even when shafts are vertical, as long as the chain receives support in short distances between the shafts.
- Standardization of chains under the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the International
- Standardization Organization and the Japanese Industrial Standards allow ease of selection.
- The sprocket diameter for a chain system may be smaller than a belt pulley while transmitting the same torque.
- Sprockets are subject to less wear than gears because sprockets distribute the load over their many teeth.
- High shock absorbency compared with gears.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 11 Users
Mainpal Yadav ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Ramesh Sharma ★★★★★ ★★★★★