Approx Price: Rs 171 /Vial
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Vial
|Dose/Strength||50mg per vial|
|Injectable Form||Lyophilized Powder|
|Application||Brain and Nervous System Medicines, Anti-Fungal|
|Packaging Type||Glass Ampoules|
|Packaging Size||1 bottle in a monocarton,1 vial in a Monocarton,1 vial in a Monocarton,1 bottle in a monocarton,1 vial in a Monocarton,1 bottle in a monocarton|
Approx Price: Rs 17,000 /Bottle
Minimum Order Quantity: 10000 Bottle
Noxafil 40 mg/mL oral suspension2. Qualitative and quantitative composition
Each mL of oral suspension contains 40 mg of Posaconazole.
Excipient with known effect:
This medicinal product contains approximately 1.75 g of glucose per 5 mL of suspension.
3. Pharmaceutical form
4. Clinical particulars4.1 Therapeutic indications
Noxafil oral suspension is indicated for use in the treatment of the following fungal infections in adults (see section 5.1):
- Invasive aspergillosis in patients with disease that is refractory to amphotericin B or itraconazole or in patients who are intolerant of these medicinal products;
- Fusariosis in patients with disease that is refractory to amphotericin B or in patients who are intolerant of amphotericin B;
- Chromoblastomycosis and mycetoma in patients with disease that is refractory to itraconazole or in patients who are intolerant of itraconazole;
- Coccidioidomycosis in patients with disease that is refractory to amphotericin B, itraconazole or fluconazole or in patients who are intolerant of these medicinal products;
- Oropharyngeal candidiasis: as first-line therapy in patients who have severe disease or are immunocompromised, in whom response to topical therapy is expected to be poor.
Refractoriness is defined as progression of infection or failure to improve after a minimum of 7 days of prior therapeutic doses of effective antifungal therapy.
Noxafil oral suspension is also indicated for prophylaxis of invasive fungal infections in the following patients:
- Patients receiving remission-induction chemotherapy for acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) or myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) expected to result in prolonged neutropenia and who are at high risk of developing invasive fungal infections;
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT) recipients who are undergoing high-dose immunosuppressive therapy for graft versus host disease and who are at high risk of developing invasive fungal infections.
CC-102, Link Road, Jawahar Nagar, Jawahar Nagar,
Jaipur-302004, Rajasthan, India