|Mounting Type||One Point mounting and Earthing|
|Voltage Rating||525 V|
|Temperature||55 degree celsius|
|No. Of Phases||3 Phase|
|Power Rating||Upto 30 kVar|
|Degree Of Protection||IP20|
|Compliant With Standards||IEC 60831-1&-2|
|High Life Expectancy||Upto 100,000 hours|
Product Details :-
LV can type capacitors with exceptional reliability, extended life and high over-current capacity for handling slightly harmonic-polluted networks.
EasyCan capacitors are low voltage aluminum can type capacitors specially designed to improve your savings. Its compact design and easy installation delivers high durability and safety in standard operating conditions.
EasyCan capacitors must be selected depending on the working conditions expected during their lifetime. Since the harmonics are caused by non-linear loads, an indicator for the magnitude of harmonics is the ratio NLL of the total power of non-linear loads to the power supply transformer rating.
|Solution: description||Recommended use for||Max. condition|
|EasyCan||Networks with non significant non-linear loads||NLL = 10 %|
|> Standard over-current||1.5 IN|
|> Standard operating temperature||55 °C (class D)|
|> Normal switching frequency||5,000 / year|
|> Standard life expectancy||up to 100,000 h|
A safe, reliable and high-performance solution for power factor correction in the most severe application conditions.
- 3 Phase Pressure-sensitive disconnector
- Non accessible tamper resistant discharge resistors.
- Finger-proof Clamptite terminals
- High thermal efficiency
- Compacity with an optimized design for reduced panel dimension.
- One point fixing and earthing for easy installation
- Unique termination system for maintained tightening
- Fixed and Automatic Power Factor Correction (APFC) systems
- Compensation in standalone applications and in APFC systems
- Compensation with detuned reactors in APFC system.
View Complete Details