The Purchase Policy is defined to strive for long term close relationship with suppliers keeping in mind the final customers requirement.
The key elements for the Procurement policy are.
1) Customer Satisfaction:
We shall continuously strive towards zero defects, delivery of quality products and services as perceived by our customers. This shall be achieved through documented procedures.
Training of employees and upgradation of Sub-contractors.
Implementation of this policy shall be responsibility of every individual in purchase department.
We are committed to demonstrate our leadership in our chosen field of Business by focusing all our actions towards customers satisfaction and make significant contribution to this success.
2) Quality, at best economy:
For us the quality means to offer our customer the trouble free product and to take care of their needs and problems. Error prevention is one of our main objectives. The error prevention is done by using POKA YOKA method. Purchase department is responsible for the quality of Purchased parts along with the services and their compliances. We shall continue to craft our products and services processes to provide value for the money in all our efforts both internal and external.
We need competent and innovative suppliers for long term business relationship and their involvement in product development.
Purchase decisions are taken after thorough consideration of objective and comprehensible criteria selection of qualified suppliers, implementation of our Policy and suppliers performance rating all this is done on the basis of standardized criteria and process which stand out for their transparency.
5) Environmental protection:
Environmental protection is rated high when we develop our machines. Our machines and equipments produce ecological packaging, for our machines after the manufactures there of. We are seeking reliable cost effective and environmental friendly solutions.
6) Our Procurement Policy for 'A' Class items like Gear Box, Motors, Heavy fabrication Structure and heavy Castings for Thrust Gear box hsg. etc are done in Advance Planning to ensure smooth flow of materials to the Production/Assembly department.
7) We provide technical support to the newly developed Vendors by way of providing tooling, gauges, Fixtures etc till the development is complete.
8) We provide Financial support to the vendors as and when required like giving payments against delivery, or in advance as the need arises.