Get Latest Price
Ultrasonics (Ultrasound) is the sound which human beings cannot hear. Ultrasound utilizes frequencies from and above 18khz (18,000 cycles per sound) High frequency electrical energy is converted into ultrasound waves by means of ultrasonic Transducers, which are bonded on the base of S. Cleaning Tank. These high frequency sound waves create in the liquid countless, Microscopic vacuum Bubbles which rapidly expand and collapse.
Salient Features :
• Easy to operates & maintain with one piece S.S. Tank.
• Indigenously manufactured with advanced MOSFET technology with Auto-tuning facility.
• Digital Tuning of Transducers with Generators to avoid any frequency shifted even during demanding applications.
• Compact, rugged and highly durable systems.
• Extensively protected electronic circuits means longer and safer Operations.
Technical Specifications :
Operating frequency 33 -3KHz, for all general purpose cleaning is highly recommended Input Voltage range of 170V AC- 270V AC, 50 Hz, Single phase Micro Controller based timer range 0 to 30/99 minutes. Thermostatic controlled temperature controller
|Capacity||Tank size (LxBxH)mm||Wattage|
|1.5 Lit.||240 x 135 x 65||60 W|
|3.5 Lit.||300 x 150 x 100||120 W|
|6.5 Lit.||300 x 150 x 150||200 W|
|9 Lit.||300 x 200 x 150||250 W|
|Sonicator with capacities more than 9 Ltrs. Are also available on request.|
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 17 Users
Subhash Verma ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Pramod Patil ★★★★★ ★★★★★