Blood Counting Chamber
Get Latest Price
- The Fuchs-Rosenthal Counter is one piece construction ensuring durability and accuracy, featuring a Fuchs-Rosenthal ruling on a single plateau.
- TheFuchs-Rosenthal Counting Chamber is used for Cerebro-Spinal Fluid cell counts.
- Fuchs-Rosenthal ruling with sixteen 1mm squares each subdivided into 16 smaller squares.
- One piece construction. Supplied with two cover glasses. Without case.
- The chambers are ruled with the Fuchs-Rosenthal pattern. This consists of 16 one square millimeter areas orientated by triple lines, and each such area sub-divided into 16 squares.
- It is generally recommended to count 16 one square millimeter areas preferably 8 in each chamber.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 17 Users
Subhash Verma ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Pramod Patil ★★★★★ ★★★★★