Get Latest Price
Double Walled, Inner Made Of Stainless Steel 304 Quality, Outer Made Of Thick Best Quality Mild Steel The Surface Of Which Is Primer Coated For Anti Rusting And Is Duly White Stoved Powder Coated Paint. Insulation Between Inner And Outer Wall Is Done With 75mm Thick Glasswool To Prevent Any Heat Loss. Inner Chamber Is Provided With 2/3 Nos. Perforated Stainless Steel Shelves With Ribs To Adjust The Shelves At Desirable Height. Provided With Double Door, Inner Made Of Thick Transparent Full View Glass And Outer Door Is Double Walled Metallic Properly Insulated With Glass Wool And Also Provided With Best Quality Handle, Gasket, Lock Etc. Provided With Door Operated Illumination Lamp. Whole Unit Is Mounted On Castor Wheels. Temp. Range Is From 5°c To 60°c And Is Controlled By Electronically Controlled By Digital Temperature Indicator Cum Controller With Pt-100 Sensor. This Controller Is Provided With Time Delay Relay To Control The Accuracy In Maintaining The Temperature. Temp. Is Maintained With An Accuracy Of 0.5°c. Cooling Is Done With Isi Mark Compressor Of Kirloskar Make Which Is Connected To Thick Copper Coils Placed In The Rear Of The Chamber Through Condenser, Fan Motor, Capacitor, Relay Etc. Whole Cooling Unit Is Placed Below The Main Chamber In A Gi Housing. Cfc Free, Environment Friendly. Heating Is Done With Isi Mark Strip Type Heaters Placed Near The Cooling Coils.air Is Circulated By 2-nos. Isi Mark Silicon Binded Motors, Which Are Connected To Balanced Blowers, Which Operates Alternatively And Continuously With Heating And Cooling. Provided With On/off Switch, Indicators, Digital Controllers Etc.
|Size inside chamber (W xD x H)||Capacity||Volume|
|455 mm x 410 mm x 610 mm||4.0 Cu.ft||117 lts.|
|505 mm x 415 mm x 830 mm||6.1Cu.ft||171 lts.|
|570 mm x 550 mm x 875 mm||10 Cu.ft||280 lts.|
|650 mm x 580 mm x 900 mm||12 Cu.ft||336 lts.|
|700 mm x 650 mm x 900 mm||15 Cu.ft||420 lts|
The following optional arrangements can be made in each model of BOD Incubator :
- BOD Incubator with interior illumination with 3 number fluorescent tube of 60 mm length placed vertically along the back wall. Minimum temperature can be obtained from 100C to 500C when all the tubes are on at the extra. 4,000/-
- This arrangement cannot be made in 4 cu. ft. BOD incubator.
- BOD incubator incorporated with timer 0-24 hours for regulating cyclic illuminationcondition at extra cost Micropocessor based Programmable Timer
- Humidity control from ambient to 90% by Humidistat at extra cost
- Digital humidity indicator cum controller-
- Shaking machine can be fitted inside the BOD with variable speed by regulator
- Voltage Stabilizer 2 KVA at extra cost
- Micro Processor based P.I.D. controller can be provided instead of Electronic Digital Temperature indicator-cum-controller
- Micro Processor programmable controller for nine control & nine step
- Automatic Voltage Stabilizer 3.0 KVA. (TRIPLE RELAY).
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
These Are Sturdy Double Walled Units With Outer Chamber Made Of M.s. Sheet Duly Powder Coated / Painted Inner Made Up Of Anodised Aluminium Or S.s Sheet. The Gap Between Inner And Outer Chamber Is Filled With High Grade Glass Wool To Avoid Thermal Losses. Beaded Heating Elements Are Placed In Ribs, At Bottom And Sides. Inner Chamber Is Provided With Ribs For Adjusting Perforated Selves To Convenient Height.
The Door Is Fitted With Glass Viewing Window To Facilitate Inspection Of Sample Without Disturbing The Test Temperatture. Temperature Is Controlled By Hydraulic Type Capillary Thermostat From Ambient To 90°c ± 0.5°c. An L- Shaped Prismatic Thermometer Is Fitted To Unit For Reading The Chamber Temperature. Air Ventilators Are Also Provided On The Sides Of Unit. To Work On 220/230 Volts A.c. Supply.
Size inside chamber : (W x D x H) S.S.Thermostat S.S. Digital :
- 300 mm x 300 mm x 300 mm
- 355 mm x 355 mm x 355 mm
- 455 mm x 455 mm x 455 mm
- 455 mm x 455 mm x 605 mm
- 605 mm x 605 mm x 605 mm
- 605 mm x 455 mm x 910 mm
- 605 mm x 605 mm x 910 mm
Optional Accessories :
- Air circulating fan
- Microprocessor PID Control
- Digital timer
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 17 Users
Subhash Verma ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Pramod Patil ★★★★★ ★★★★★