Rs 3.35 Lakhs / UnitGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Coverage||Up to 30,000 sq ft with a 24' fan (Under ideal test conditions)|
|Controls||Digital touch screen remote|
|Motor||1.5 HP (8'-20') and 2 HP (24')|
|Noise level||Less than 65dB (Noiseless Operation)|
- The 2-3 mph breeze created by Kelley fans delivers the equivalent of a 7-11 degrees decrease in perceived temperature.
- Research supports that increased employee comfort can result in improved productivity and safety.
Reduces energy consumption:
- Working with the HVAC system, Kelley fans help regulate temperature from ceiling to floor, which can allow a facility to raise its thermostat setting 3-5 degrees. This creates an energy savings of up to 4% per degree change.
Protect product integrity:
- Air circulation helps keep food and produce dry and fresh, reducing a potential for decay or spoilage.
- Air circulation reduces stagnant air, hot and cold spots and condensation.
- Kelley fans are also designed to operate in reverse, which helps de-stratify air in cool season.
Improves general working conditions:
- Floor condensation is minimized, keeping floors drier and safer for foot and motorized traffic.
- Improved indoor air quality through the dispersing of fumes.
Contributes to LEED certification credits in various categories:
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation and Design
- Three-point safety connection system in the hub provides redundant safety.
- Safety cable for a mounting bracket.
- 4 Numbers of guy wires.
- Blade lanyards.
Kelley Industrial High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans circulate air efficiently which positively impact many factors in your facility. The biggest challenge any facility whether manufacturing or warehouse or hotel or place of worship or a shopping mall today face is the comfort to the people around and even bigger problem is the increasing electricity issues. Kelley high volume and low-speed fan the "HVLS Fan" is designed to provide an energy efficient solution for large spaces. HVLS fans require much less energy than traditional HVAC systems and provide year round comfort.
How HVLS Fans Works:
The Kelley HVLS Fan’s airfoil style blade design produces a massive, cylindrical column of air that flows down to the floor and outward in all directions, creating a horizontal floor jet that consistently circulates vertically toward the blades. The greater the down flow, the greater the air circulation and resulting benefits. In the colder months, fans can be run in reverse to circulate the hot air trapped at ceiling level air in large spaces. This horizontal floor jet pushes air a greater distance before it is pulled back known as destratification.
- Delivery Time: 1 week
View Complete Details