Rs 700 / NOGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 NO
Landmark Electronics is into business of Solenoid Lock , cabinet solenoid lock , drawer solenoid lock.
Solenoids are basically electromagnets: they are made of a big coil of copper wire with an armature (a slug of metal) in the middle. When the coil is energized, the slug is pulled into the center of the coil. This makes the solenoid able to pull from one end.
This solenoid in particular is nice and strong, and has a slug with a slanted cut and a good mounting bracket. It's basically an electronic lock, designed for a basic cabinet or safe or door. Normally the lock is active so you can't open the door because the solenoid slug is in the way. It does not use any power in this state. When 9-12VDC is applied, the slug pulls in so it doesn't stick out anymore and the door can be opened.
· 12VDC (you can use 9-12 DC volts, but lower voltage results in weaker/slower operation)
· Draws 650mA at 12V, 500 mA at 9V when activated
· Designed for 1-10 seconds long activation time
· Max Dimensions: 41.85mm / 1.64" x 53.57mm / 2.1" x 27.59mm / 11.08"
· Dimensions: 23.57mm / 0.92" x 67.47mm / 2.65" x 27.59mm / 11.08"
· Wire length: 222.25mm / 8.75"
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: 1 week
View Complete Details