Products & Services
Quality Policy / Processes
Lokesh Foundries, at Vijayawada has started manufacturing Cast Iron (Spun) Pressure Pipes in sizes ranging from 100mm to 300mm dia of 5.5 meter or shorter length upto 3.0 meter confirming to IS: 7181-1538. It also manufactures the complete range of complete specials which go along with the pipe.
This foundry has choosen the "Batchwise Sand Moulding Prpcess" with standard patterns jigs & fixes for the manufacture of these pipes unlike the rest of the few manufacturers in the country who have adopted "De Lavaud" process.
Advantages of this process:
- Less manufacturing and processing time.Hence, quicker delivery.
- Less Cost of Productin, hence customer is benifitted.
- Complies all the requirement parameters of IS:7181-1538.
- Less Energy and Fuel Consumption, resultimg in National Savings.
- Less Capital Investment.
Strength of the product:
- Corrosion Resistance.
- Longer Life.
- High Vibration absorbing capacity.
- Better wear resistance.
- Better load carrying capacity.
- Better shock absorbing quality.
- Being designed for push on joint, total arrest of leak from the joint is assured.
All the products undergo strict hydraulic tests for leak check and any defective piece is immediately discarded.
All the consignments taken up by Lokesh Foundries are inspected by the 3rd party agencies that include SGS, Bureau Veritos, Avanti Guarde, DGS & S, Panchayat Raj RWS quality control unit, Chennai Metro Water works quality control unit, TWAD Board quality control unit to name a few. Lokesh Foundries carries on a strict quality control check regularly to ensure that their clients get the best.