Products & Services
- A proven ability to think out of the box marketing strategies
- Utmost emphasis on achieving full customer satisfaction
- Prior experience in the apparels segment would be preferable
Target Customers: Wholesaler, Retailers
Expected Work: Commission Basis
Our products: Kurtis, Dresses, Salwar Suits, Sarees, Jackets, Fabrics etc.
Our sales agents can expect:
- Adequate support and cooperation from our side
- Attractive incentives based on achieving the pre set sales targets
- Our apparels have novel designs that accentuate the overall personality of the wearer
- Made from best quality fabrics
- Our apparels have optimal color fastness
Tailors produce custom-made suits, jackets, kurtis and coats for men and women. They may create the whole garment or work in a team, which involves each member working on a particular part of the tailoring process.
Tailors also spend some time researching and gathering design ideas, which could come from clients, magazines, brochures, pattern books, art, exhibitions and fabric samples.
- fitting the garment and marking any alterations.
- creating a design (either by adapting an existing pattern or developing a new design)
- agreeing a style and fabric with the customer
- working out how long it will take and the cost of producing the garment
- producing a pattern, either by hand or using computer aided design