What makes Magna unique as compared to others?
Magna is a highly system and process driven company with an automated and integrated system to achieve better results with lowest efforts
Outsourced services to provide extra help to Recruitment Team and others to achieve results fasters
Constant upgradation of system and investment in Recruiters and their support by virtue of training and other orientation
Magna offers fast growth coupled with good packages including base and incentives.
For those who are entering First time Recruitment Industry following could be of interest
- About Recruitment Industry
- Why Should I enter Recruitment Industry.
- A Typical Career Growth in Magna
- Earning Potential
Magna has strong Practices in following industrial segments
2. Engineering, Auto component & Allied Industries
3. Banking, Finance Insurance & Investment
5. Services Industry
6. IT & ITES
Is there any documents required ?
Yes following documents are required for your verification – A scanned copies are sufficient
1. Passport size photo
2. Passport / driving license with photo
3. PAN CARD – Must
4. Education certificates
5. Tel/ electricity for place of residence.
How is my payment made ?
I dont have my home but in my relative home near by can I use?
No we prefer you to have own PC and internet and cell phone
It all depends upon your hard work and type processes you undertake. Some processes pay more than others. However as a thum rule if you work 6-8 hrs a day for a month you can make Rs 8-10000/- per month.
What are the processes am I suppose to undertake for you ?
There are number of processes and you will be given training for all. All processes are done over telephone or internet. Some of the process is:
1. Confirm Interest – To confirm interest of a candidate for a said position in our client organization, by calling and reading the job descriptions
2. Arranging interview
3. Find names and designation of a person from his organization
4. Collating more information from a person by calling that person
5. Searching online for a set of information
6. Conducting telephonic surveys
7. Conducting telephonic verification or reference checks etc.
Is there any restrictions on me?
No restrictions, you are free to do whatever you feel like. However, you will require to sign following documents:
1. Non-compete agreement: Which will prohibit you to compete with Magna during the contract and one year after that.
2. Non disclosure agreement: What ever is disclosed to you will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed by you
3. Non- Hiring Contract: You will Hire or recruit Magna employees and customers
You will appreciate that these are the essential for Magna to safe guard its interest.