1 product available
18 products available
12 products available
7 products available
5 products available
7 products available
Mahindra Harvesting Implements
Mahindra’s range of Harvesting implements have been designed to ensure easy manoeuvrability and minimum wastage during the harvesting operations.
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote
Get Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||MSI 457 3A|
|Tyre Size||16.9 -28,12 PR - 2 nos (Drive wheels),7-19,10 PR - 2 Nos (steering wheels)|
|Cutter Bar Width||3600 mm (effective width), 3900 mm (working width)|
|No. of Blades||49|
|Clutch type||Dual,dry friction plates|
|Dimension||11050mm / 6400mm (Length with trailer/ without trailer) x 2565mm (Width) x 3710mm (Height)|
|No of Cylinders||4|
|Combine Harvester Type||Tractor Mounted|
|Air Cleaner Type||Dry,Dual cartridges,15 Forward + 3 Reverse,mechanical partial synchromesh|
|Brakes||Mechanically actuated,oil immersed disc brakes|
|No. Of Scoopes||16|
|Pto Type||SLIPTO,540 +R/ 540+ 540 E|
|Rated Engine Speed||2100 RPM|
|Speeds||Forward range - 1.71 to 33.53 kmph,reverse range - 3.24 to 18.03 kmph|
|Type Of Prime Mover||Mahindra 605 DI - I ( Arjun novo),4 wheeled,2 wd,general purpose agriculture tractor|
|Drive Type||V belt with pulley arrangement and fully drive|
|Bore x Stroke||96 x 122 mm|
|Combine Harvester Model||B 525|
|Type||Tractor powered combine harvester|
|Cutting Platform||3280mm (dia) x 3840mm (width)|
|Rear Beater Type||Square section 1170mm (width) X 380 (Dia.)|
|Rear Beater Blower||550mm ( Dia.) x 1100 mm ( width) - 4 blade|
|Rear Beater Blade||1075mm X 128 mm|
|Engine Type||Four stroke water cooled,direct injection,Diesel engine|
Mahindra MSI 457 3A Tractor Mounted Combine Harvester gives farmers the complete harvesting solution from cutting to threshing of the crop. The tractor is mounted on harvester during harvesting time and acts as a prime mover.
- Tested approved by Government of India.
- Cutting speeds synchronized with tractor speeds.
- A single machine that can do all operations from Harvesting, Threshing, Cleaning to Unloading of grains into gunny bags.
- The tractor can be put to multiple uses when the tractor is dismounted from the combined harvester during off season.
- Saves time and manual effort and can be self-driven on roads.
- Better design of threshing unit reduces grain damage and improves threshing efficiency.
Benefits with Mahindra Tractor:
- Easy to handle due to common controls with a tractor.
- Less fuel consumption as maximum PTO power is attained
- Reverse PTO application enables reverse rotation of PTO shaft so that material stuck in the drum can be easily removed.
View Complete Details
Yes, I am interested!