Fluid Bed Dryers
Rs 7.5 Lakhs / UnitGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Capacity||5 kg to 500 kg|
|Batch Size||5 Kg to 500 Kg|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Brand||Mark Maker Pharma|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Surface Finish||Pharma grade finish|
Fluid Bed Dryer works on the principle of creating a fluid turbulence in granulated or wet powder produce by means of hot air flowing in an upward direction and drying the product to the desired temperature. Wet granules are completely fluidized by a powerful steam or electrical hot air, thereby achieving high heat transfer rate and uniform temperature across the product Unique design of perforated plate for uniform drying without any racking process. Fluidized bed drying can be used in the entire powder processing industry. In the pharmaceutical industry, this innovative method has replaced the time-consuming tray drying long ago: The drying process with fluidized bed drying reduces the drying time in the drying oven by approximately twenty times. In addition, fluidized bed drying provides controlled and uniform drying conditions compared to the uneven drying in trays.
- cGMP Model
- Electrical or Steam Heating
- Three Stage Filtration i.e. 20 micron (EU3) /5microns (EU5) & 0.3 microns (EU13)
- Precise temperature control i.e. ±1°c.
- PLC controlled Certified Explosion relief flap.
- Flameproof construction Positive earthling device.
- Intelligent process control and safety interlock by PLC & Colour Touch Screen MMI along with printing
- 21 CFR part11 and SCADA compatibility
- Validation support including DQ / IQ / OQ documents
- Pharma grade finger bag
R & D Model - 1 Kg, 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 15 Kg
Prodction Model - 30 Kg, 60 Kg, 120 Kg, 200 Kg, 250 Kg,
300 Kg, 500 Kg.
- Delivery Time: 8-10 Unit
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 3 Users
Prabhu Mule ★★★★★ ★★★★★
AMOL ★★★★★ ★★★★★