Rs 95,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Voltage||220 - 440 V|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power||1 - 3 kW|
Mark Maker Multi mill is used for high-speed Granulating, Pulverizing, Mixing, Shredding and Chopping, etc, of a range of wet and dry materials without special attachments. AS compared to the four common principles of reduction grinding, compression, impact and shearing, which do not produce controlled size machine utilizes the principle variable force swing hammer blades having both knife and impact edges rotating reduction, this with a carefully set. screen to control size reduction. The flow path of material in vertical rotor machine is streamlined. During comminuting, material entering the chamber travels to the periphery and passes through the screen tangentially and radially avoiding chocking and temperature rise.
- Machine Portable on Castor wheels
- High output with Process uniformity
- The direction of the Blade rotation can be changed using a Reversing switch for Hammer or Knife operation
- Multiple combinations of Screens / Speeds / Number of Blades
- The direction of blade rotation for every Product type
- Higher Screen opening area for Higher Throughput.
- Easy Dismantling and Cleaning of all Components reducing.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 3 Users
Prabhu Mule ★★★★★ ★★★★★
AMOL ★★★★★ ★★★★★