Approx Price: Rs 4,999 /No(s)
maxion Cooling Tower Motors are the products of the expertise of highly qualified technical team with a stage wise rigid inspection method under TQM concept.
Salient Feature :
• The Motors are rugged in construction and are designed for satisfactory operation at wide voltage fluctuations.
• Special care is taken in design for Cooling Tower application.
• Higher efficiency and power factor ensuring lower power consumption and lower operating temperature of the motor.
• Motors with Ip55 degree of protection and class ‘F’ insulation.
• Shaft extension as per customer requirement (can be provided with lock nuts).
• Rotors used are pressure die cast and dynamically balanced.
• Connections are made by electric brazing to eliminate loose connection.
• Winding is varnished using vacuum impregnation and treated for protection against humid atmosphere.
• Bearings are shrunk fit in bearing seats which are ground to close tolerances.
• Mounting : V1 (Shaft downward position)
• Relative Humidity : 90 %
• Flange : B- as per IS - 2223
• Shaft can be supplied with stainless steel material AISI – 410 as per customer requirement.
|Output||0.093 - 90 K.W|
|RPM (Pole )||2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 Pole|
|Type||Three Phase Electric Motor|
|Enclosures||Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled / SPDP|
|Frames||56 – 280 M|
|Ambient temperature / temperature rise||45* C / 75* C, Class – B by resistance method|
|Voltage||415 + 6% V|
|Frequency||50 + 3% Hz|
|Combined Variation||10 % (absolute sum)|
|Connection||Star up to 1.5 K.W / Delta above 1.5 K.W|
|Altitude||Up to 1000 meters above sea level|
|Degree of protection||IP-55|
|Bearing||Anti frictional ball bearing|
|Grease||High temperature lithium complex grease (155* C)|
|Main Dimensions||Foot mounted according to IS: 1231|
|Flange mounted according to IS: 2223|
|Foot cum Flange mounted|
Maxion manufacture Cooling Tower Drive Shaft Assembly. Manufactured with utmost precision, the offered product is as per the set industry standards. Also, we employ factory-tested raw material and latest techniques while manufacturing this product. Our range undergoes a series of tests for ensuring its overall quality. In line with clients' variegated requirements, our product is made available in a wide range of sizes and dimensions.
I. Sturdiness II. Dimensionally accurate III.Easy installation
Case hardened and lapped steel spiral bevel gears to transmit the torque between right angle shaft. Unicase design with Pumpless Lubrication and three-point Foundation.
Cooling Water can be effectively cooled only if it is properly distributed in to the fine particles for it get cooled to the required temperature. The Spray Nozzle, the cheapest in Value of the cooling tower parts, but plays a critical role in deciding the efficiency & size of the cooling tower.
Maxion is not just a Nozzle manufacturer, we also simulate the performance of the cooling tower Nozzles in our works with our Nozzle flow testing facility to analyse every contours in the design of the Nozzle. We have successfully supported many of our OEM- cooling tower manufacturing customers in reducing the size of the cooling tower thereby reducing the cost of the cooling tower by efficiently utilizing every space available beneath the Nozzle for cooling application. The space to be provided between each Nozzle & wet surface area available over the packing fill depends on the Nozzle.
Maxion manufactures Nozzles different shapes & in different orifice sizes for achieving flow characteristics. Every Nozzle has different levels of spread zones to split the water in to the droplets as possible. Sizes of the droplets are also very important as too small droplets may get carried away by the cooling air & heavier film formation may act as a hindrance to the flow path of the cooling air. Within these two extremes, Nozzles are designed by the designer & supplied according to the client needs.