Products & Services
Business Incorporation Services
Get Latest Price
Successful business incorporation and implementations can be a very useful step for setting up business in India. They help in grabbing the attention of clients and retaining them. However, it is not an easy task to achieve success without the adequate know-how, right processes and timely implementation and that's where MDG India comes into picture. We derive great pride in assuring our customers of best business incorporation Services in India relating to:
- Pre-incorporation Advisory
- Assistance in Documentation for Incorporation
- Support in Incorporation Processes
- Capital and Organization structuring
- Location Support
- Infrastructure Support
As the provider of the leading company Incorporation Services in India, we have a structured approach towards implementation process and we have done well in the past with our client centric approach.What are the Pre-incorporation Services, We offer?
- To advise on foreign direct investment
- Preparing business reports that include business forecast and the project report
- Obtaining government approvals
- Establishing Shareholders Agreements in case of Joint Venture
- Legal Advisory
- Tax planning
- Opening a Current Account with bank in India
- Registration of Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Registration of Tax Deduction account number (TAN)
- Import and Export code (IEC)
- Registration under Drugs & Cosmetics Act
- Registration with Goods and Service Tax Authorities (GST)
- Digital Signature Certificate
- Registration under Shops and Establishment
- Registration under Professional Tax Registration
- Registration under Provident Fund and Employee State Insurance Act
- Registration under Factories Act
MDG India specializes in rendering Accounting Services, both at its workplace as well as at Client's workplace. Our expert team has proficiency in maintaining books of accounts as per the Indian Accounting Standards and other regulatory requirements. Accounting Services, broadly, include:
- Maintaining Books of Accounts as per Indian local GAAP and regulations.
- Maintaining Books of Accounts as per IFRS, if requested by the client.
- To provide MIS reports as may be sought by the client.
- To keep the Fixed Asset Register (FAR).
- To ensure timely statutory compliance.
- To assist client in getting its financial reports audited etc.
It is important for every business to maintain the HR data. We assist the company in framing salary structure, which help the client in attracting and retaining employees on long term basis. We assist the client in advising and framing best HR Policies.Statutory Compliance
Tax computation and filing the tax returns is an essential part of every business. Our experts help business to get the no objection and income tax clearance certificate. We also assist business with the annual corporate Annual & Tax Return, filing financial statements with government authorities and more.
We maintain the statutory registers and prepare for various board meetings and shareholders meetings. Our team also manages annual filing with Reserve Bank of India.
View Complete Details