Products & Services
Laptop Hard Drive
|Weight||500 GB 140 g 1 TB, 2 TB 149 g 3 TB, 4 TB 217,5 g|
|Power||USB bus power (max. 900mA)|
|File System||NTFS (MS Windows) Requires reformatting for Mac OS|
|Interface||USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)|
|Max transfer rate||~ 5.0 Gbit/s|
|Dimensions||500 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB 78 x 109 x 14 mm 3 TB (different product design) 70 x 118,9 x21 mm|
Riding on unfathomable volumes of industrial expertise, we are providing a broad array of Toshiba Canvio Basics 2.5" External Hard Drive.
View Complete Details
Rs 1,975 / PieceGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Piece
|Warranty||6 Months Warranty|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Mbps|
|Seek Time||12 ms|
|Rotational Speed||5400 rpm|
|Includes in the Box||Sealed Bulk Pack|
Backed by rich industry experience and market understanding, we are involved in offering a wide array of Western Digital WD5000LPCX 500 GB Laptop Hard Drive to our valued patrons.
To make drive selection simple, we've gathered all our popular 5400 RPM WD Scorpio drives under one umbrella we call WD Scorpio Blue. Built to Western Digital's awarding winning quality standards, these drives are available in a full range of performance features.
- Massive capacity - Whether they are in an external drive or a notebook computer, 320 GB WD Scorpio Blue 2.5-inch drives offer the most available capacity for space-hungry operating systems like Windows Vista?, plus plenty of room left over for photos, music, and video.
- Fast and Efficient - With 5400 RPM spin speed and 12 ms access time and up to 3 Gb/s SATA interface speed, even the most demanding customer will appreciate the performance achieved by WD Scorpio Blue drives.
- Quiet - In a notebook drive, silence is golden. WD's exclusive WhisperDrive? combines state-of-the-art seeking algorithms to yield one of the quietest 2.5-inch hard drives on the market. These algorithms also optimize the way a drive seeks for data, which significantly improves power consumption. So now silence (and longer battery life) is golden.
- Reliable and Rugged - WD's ShockGuard? technology protects the drive mechanics and platter surfaces from shocks. WD's SecurePark? parks the recording heads off the disk surface during spin up, spin down and when the drive is off. This ensures the recording head never touches the disk surface resulting in improved long term reliability due to less head wear, and improved non-operational shock tolerance.
- Tested for Compatibility - We perform tests on hundreds of systems and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab? and Mobile Compatibility Lab to give our customers confidence that our drives will work in their systems
View Complete Details