Products & Services
Mehra Bros. Dry Cleaners
We are a leader in providing Hotels Laundry Services to our clients. We have with us a skilled team of dry cleaning professionals, who provide high quality Laundry Services to our most valued customers. Furthermore, we also offer our guests with Steam Pressing services and dry cleaning.
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Company CEO||Kishor Kumar Mehra|
|Year of Establishment||1955|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
- CASH, PayTm
About The Company
Our Services Range
LAUNDRY : People are experiencing very busy lifestyles these days, which makes it impossible for them to do all the traditionally domestic chores on their own. That''s why most of the families rely on laundry service providers. We offer immaculate laundry service through high quality washer extractors and 100 percent RO water. The detergents used by us are of good quality which are both fabric friendly and skin friendly. Along with families and individuals, we also serve organizations like hospitals, hotels and institutions. We wash, iron and fold them carefully so that the garment looks new every time you wear them. Your everyday clothes can retain their original look with our magnificent laundry service. We treat your clothes just as you would while washing and ironing them at home.
ON-SITE CLEANING :
|If you want us to visit your place and provide our services over there, we would really be more than happy to do that. We provide brilliant onsite cleaning services for homes, offices and car interiors, sofa cleaning through dexterous staff members and sophisticated portable equipments. Whether you are a family with an occasional load of cleaning work or a business organization that needs cleaning services on a regular basis, we can serve you up to your satisfaction. All you need to do is to give us a call and schedule our visit to your place. We offer onsite services at very reasonable charges and let you save both your precious money and time.|
We specialize in handling bulk laundry and dry cleaning requirements with imported machineries, best technologies and experience.
We currently process to the satisfaction of customers and deliver them on time supply chain across verticals like hotels, clubs, service apartments, malls, top end restaurants, garment manufactures , high end retailers, companies and export houses. We undertake complete uniform cleaning management system of large corporate and companies as well as linen rentals.
DARNING/MENDING(RAFU): We offer flawless darning service done by EXPERT KASHMIRI DARNER(RAFUGAR) that doesn''''t let the beholders know that the garment has been treated for damages. The accessories we have play a very important role here. Exactly matching high quality colourful threads and accessories are carefully selected to darn the fabric. If required, threads are taken from the concealed parts of the cloth itself. Our darners put all efforts to ensure impeccable look of the fabric being treated. We ensure our expertise shows brilliantly but the damage receive by your garment doesn''''t. Rips and holes in your clothes are now a thing of the past. With our Darning process you can renew the garment life.
STEAM PRESS : Whether you are a business person, a self employed or an employee at any level, personality pays a lot in career growth. And what you wear matters a lot here. Imagine your impression on people around you with a wrinkled shirt on. Our steam press service ensures that no wrinkle manages to hide from the eyes of our professionals. We use latest technology finishing equipments manufactured by FORENTA, the world famous manufacturers of garment care equipments, to provide flawless service. All our presses feature curved heads to deal with the folds, pleats and cuts in your clothes. Our staff pays great attention that the garment receives no damage or harm from the process and set the temperature according to the requirement of the fabric. Thus dirt and stains are removed with utmost safety. We finish garments on the most modern finishing equipments. Each component is designed to meet a specific garment requirement. All presses have curved heads to allow for the cuts, folds & pleats in your garments.
FREE PICK UP & DROP : Doesn''''t matter in which part of Delhi/NCR you reside, We will reach you to provide our services. Our pick up and drop services don''''t attract any additional charges and what is quoted to you at the beginning is what is charged on the delivery. You can call us home by placing an order through telephone. We will reach you as soon as possible for pick up and deliver your belongings back to you in a perfect condition within a short duration of time. we have our special Eco-Friendly DRY CLEANING E-Rickshaw that provides FREE HOME DELIVERY on time @ no extra charge.+ Read More
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Q. Does frequent drycleaning shorten the life of a garment ?
A. On the contrary, frequent cleaning prolongs the life of a garment. Not only do stains set with age, making the garment unwearable, but ground-in dirt & soil act as an abrasive, like sandpaper, causing rapid wear of fibres. Also insects are attracted to soiled clothes & will cause further damage.
Q. When a garment''s label says ''washable'', does this mean it cannot be drycleaned ?
A. Not necessarily. The Care Label Rule states that only one suitable method of care must be on the label. Cleaners usually follow the care instructions, unless otherwise requested. If you want your washable items drycleaned, the cleaner may ask you to sign a damage waiver.
Q. Does drycleaning shrink clothes ?
A. No. The drycleaning process is carefully controlled by professional cleaners. Excessive shrinkage is usually caused by improper preshrinking by the manufacturer.
Q. Should I store my clean garments in the plastic bag they are returned in ?
A. The bags are provided by the cleaners to protect the garment until you get home. It is best to store garments uncovered or in fabric garment bags.
WHAT CLEANERS CANNOT DO ?
Event the best cleaners cannot do the following:
- Remove certain stains : The nature & age of the stain, plus the colour & construction of the fabric, sometimes makes stains impossible to remove without damaging the garment.
- Prevent some colours from bleeding or fading : If the manufacturer does not thoroughly test the dyes to make sure they are colourfast to both solvent & water, some color may be lost during the cleaning process. This is considered the manufacturer''s responsibility.
- Prevent excessive shrinkage : If the manufacturer has failed to adequately preshrink all component parts before the garment is constructed, shrikage may occur.
- Reverse worn or torn areas caused by wear, perspiration, damage caused by insects, or liquid spills. Such holes or rips may not appear before the cleaning, but they result from previous weakening of fibres.
- Prevent or correct holes caused by insects or acid spillage : Such holes may not appear before dry-cleaning, but result from previous weaking of the fibres.
- Correct excessive shine on clothes : caused by wear or extreme heat & pressure used in home ironing.
- Correct poor home spot removal procedures such as colour loss caused by excessive rubbing of delicate fabrics or colour reactions or holes in the fabric caused by failure to rinse stain removal agents from the fabric.
Aim / Vision / Mission
|Mehra Bros. Dry Cleaners & Darners was founded with an intention to provide all types of garment cleaning and finishing services under one roof, that too on affordable rates. That''s why we are operating as a complete garment care company which is always there to deal with all types of laundry and dry cleaning needs of its clients.|
Terms & Conditions
2. The cleaners reserve the right to dye or wash any garment undertaken for cleaning or vice versa & charge full rates.
3. Practically it is not always possible to note cuts, holes, scratches, stains etc. At the time or undertaking if defects becomes apparent during the process. The remark of the workshop in-charge will be final & legally binding on the customer.
4. Every effort is made to deliver the clothes in time, if due to some uncontrollable circumstances the delivery becomes late the customer is not entitled to any compensation or reduction in the charge.
5. Every customer is supposed to take the delivery of the clothes with in 1 month. After that customer shall have to pay extra Rs. 1/day per cloth as keeping charges.
6. If the event of mis-delivery is not taken within 3 months from the date of receipt of the cloth as the customer shall forfeit his right to claim the article & garments shall be sold to recover charges.
7. In the event of mis-delivey or loss or damage of any such thing to any garment, the cleaners will have the option of either repairing or replacing the garment with any other garment from forfeit stock the liability or the customer for loss or damage to any article of any kind shall not exceed in any case ten times the cleaning charges or 10% of the actual cost of the article whichever is less.
8. No agent of the firm has any authority to change or after any conditions except above mentioned Terms & Conditions.
9. All disputes to be settled in DELHI COURTS only.
10. Customer are requested to check up their pockets thoroughly "The firm shall not be responsible for any loss arising on this court.
11. The firm is not responsible for of any damage in Sarees Starching(Charakh).
12. Organza Sarees or similar fibers are taken at customer''s risk.+ Read More