Products & Services
- Cardiology Treatment
- Joint Replacement And Spine Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Gynaecology Oncosurgery
- Dermatology Consultants
- The Metro Acne Clinic
- Glycolic Acid Peels
- Punch Biopsies Skin Treatment Solution
- Pulmonology And Sleep Medicine
- Oncology And Onco Surgery
- Neurology And Neurosurgery
- Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology And Diabetes
Products & ServicesView All
Joint Replacement And Spine Surgery
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The Metro Acne Clinic
Glycolic Acid Peels
Punch Biopsies Skin Treatment Solution
Pulmonology And Sleep Medicine
Oncology And Onco Surgery
Neurology And Neurosurgery
Endocrinology And Diabetes
Metro Hospitals And Heart Institute
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
India’s large and diverse population warrants an efficient health care infrastructure that should be accessible to all strata’s of society. Good quality health care should not be a privilege of the elite only. Since we set up Metro Hospitals in 1997, my vision and endeavor has been to bring state-of-the-art health care to the masses of India. In order to achieve this, we at Metro Group of Hospitals, are committed to providing advanced medical care at a minimum possible cost. Our focus has always been on the patients of the lower and middle sections of society, patients who are rejected by the large corporate hospitals, patients who cannot afford expensive medical care and patients who deserve empathy. I believe that medicine is a noble profession and sick must not be rejected on monetary grounds.
We have an outstanding team of doctors in various specialties including cardiology, gastroenterology, nephrology, respiratory, oncology etc. All our senior doctors are former deans, professors or directors of reputed institutes. It is a matter of great pride that we, at Metro, have created a facility and an atmosphere of academic research like a mini AIIMS. These inputs and discussions shared between many scientific minds greatly benefit our patients.
Our hospitals are equipped with the latest medical technology. Each specialty is therefore able to provide an array of the state-of-the-art procedures, both invasive and non-invasive. Today we at India are proud for being ahead of other advanced countries in the field of interventional cardiology techniques and many other specialties. It has been my continuous effort to stress on preventive cardiac care, and to remove the fear of screening procedures like angiography from the minds of people.
We adopt our patients as our relatives rather than customers with a belief “we treat HE CURES ". Right from spending time to guiding our patients about the current - cost effective course of actions, we provide word class health care services with empathy to our patients.
My happiest moments are when a patient recovers. I send them home, sincerely wishing for their wellness from the bottom of my heart. My heartiest wish is that they must remain well and do not require to come back to the hospital in future.
Dr. Purshotam Lal
- MD, AB(USA), FRCP(C), FACM, FICC, FACC, FSCAI (USA)
- Director Interventional Cardiology & Chairman, Metro Group of Hospitals
- Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan, Padma Vibhushan & Dr. B.C. Roy National Awardee by the President of India
- Recipient of ‘Distinguished Achievement Award of Highest Order’ by National Body of Indian Medical Association for performing largest number of Angioplasty/Stenting in the Country
- Member, Central Council of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
- Member, Regulatory Expert Committee for the Medical Devices, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Member, Delhi Medical Council, a regulatory body for medical licensing
- Member, Board of Governors, Medical Council of India
- Patient Care