Products & Services
1 product available
19 products available
15 products available
14 products available
11 products available
- Abesco Fire Rated Mortar Fire Sealant
- Abesco Fire Rated Foam
- FR230 Fire Stopping Compound Gypsum based mortar used to reinstate the fire resistance performance
- Nullifire Acrylic Fire Sealant Fire Stopping Dynamic Acrylic Sealer A water-based
- Intumescent Pipe Collars Used To Seal Combustible Pipes As They Pass Through Fire Compartment Walls
- +6 more products
11 products available
9 products available
7 products available
Fire Resistant Ceilings and Suspended Ceilings
Our range of products include Fire Resistance Ceilings And Suspended Ceilings 2 Hours Promat Make.
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote
Rs 170 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Square Feet
|Features||Corrosion Resistant, Water Proof|
PROMATECT® H SUSPENDED CEILING
To supply and install 2 hours INTEGRITY ONLY PROMATECT® H suspended ceiling consist from horizontal steel channels 50 x 31 x 0.6 mm thick and lined with one layer of 9 mm thick PROMATECT® H board on the bottom side of steel framework. Hangers at nominal 1220 mm centres with hanger wire of at least 3.0 mm diameter or using the horizontal steel channels. Filled with EUCEB certified ROCKWOOLTM ThermalRock STM 50, with density of 50 kg/m3 X 50 mm having U value of 0.34 W/m2 K and NRC of 1.00 to achieve an STC of 52 dB with Chloride content not more than 12 ppm and Shot contents not more than 5%.
Steel perimeter framing, L angle - minimum 48 x 23 x 0.6 mm thick are anchored to the brick/masonry wall using M6 anchor fasteners with spacing not exceeding 500 mm. Boards are fixed to the steel framing using No. 8 self tapping screws with spacing not exceeding 200 mm centre to centre.
All gaps between masonry and boards sealed with PROMASEAL® AN Sealant to ensure surrounding system fire resistant level is not compromised.
Jointing is either plain butt joint between machines edges of boards, filled in preparation for painting or filled and taped in preparation for plastering. Surface of board’s painted/plastered/tiled in accordance with project requirements and manufacturer’s recommendations.
• System tested to AS1530: Part 4: 2005, BS 476 Part 22: 1987 standards.
• System to meet European Technical Approval Guidelines, ETAG 018-4 including type Z2 (internal use), type Z1 (internal use high humidity) and type Y (external use semi-exposed).
• PROMATECT® H board is guaranteed free of VOC. It resists moisture and is unaffected by fungus.
View Complete Details
Yes, I am interested!