Nature of BusinessService Provider
Rs 20,000 / DayGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Day
|pain relief||permmanent relief|
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP Therapy)
- Super-Concentrated Platelets Help Accelerate Healing of Injured Tissues
- PRP is a next-generation injection procedure commonly used to treat the following conditions:
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee, Shoulder, Hip and Spine
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Chronic Plantar Fasciitis
- ACL Injuries
- Pelvic Pain and Instability
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Ankle Sprains
- Ligament Sprains
- How Does PRP Help Heal The Body?
- The body’s first response to soft tissue injury is to deliver platelet cells
- Packed with growth and healing factors, platelets initiate repair and attract the critical assistance of stem cells
- PRP’s natural healing process intensifies the body’s efforts by delivering a higher concentration of platelets directly into the area in need
- To create PRP, a small sample of your blood is drawn (similar to a lab test sample) and placed in a centrifuge that spins the blood at high speeds, separating the platelets from the other components. The process is handled manually by a lab technician, producing higher concentrations of platelets and a much more pure concentration of the beneficial blood components
- The PRP is then injected into and around the point of injury, jump-starting and significantly strengthening the healing process
- Because your own blood is used, there is no risk of a transmissible infection and a low risk of allergic reaction
- How Long Does the Procedure Take?
- The procedure typically takes a couple of hours, including preparation and recovery time. Performed safely in a medical office, PRP therapy relieves pain without the risks of surgery, general anesthesia, or hospital stays and without a prolonged recovery. In fact, most people return to their jobs or usual activities right after the procedure.
- How Often Should the Procedure be Done?
- This will be discussed between you and doctor after thorough check up . Up to three injections may be given within a six-month time frame. However, a large number of people gain considerable to complete relief after the first or second injection.
- What are the Expected Results?
- Because the goal of PRP therapy is to resolve pain through healing, it could prove to have lasting results. Initial improvement may be seen within a few weeks, gradually increasing as the healing progresses. Research studies and clinical practice have shown PRP therapy to be very effective at relieving pain and returning patients to their normal lives. Both ultrasound and MRI images have shown definitive tissue repair after PRP therapy, confirming the healing process. The need for surgery can also be greatly reduced by treating injured tissues before the damage progresses and the condition is irreversible.
- Possible Conditions
- Tendinitis Bursitis Hip Arthritis Knee Arthritis Osteoarthritis SI Joint Dysfunction.
View Complete Details
Rs 60,000 / 1 sessionGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 1 session
The non-surgical Stem Cell Therapy procedure utilizes your own concentrated stem cells into injured or arthritic joints to help your body heal.Stem Cell Therapy Facts Information
Stem Cell Therapy as an alternative solution to invasive surgery for patients suffering from a wide range of degenerative conditions and injuries including:
Knee Pain, Osteoarthritis Meniscal TearsHip Arthritis Labral TearsShoulder Pain TendinitisTorn Rotator CuffChronic Neck Back PainWrist, Elbow Ankle PainAchilles TendinitisFoot Pain Plantar FasciitisNon-healing Fractures
How Does Stem Cell Therapy Help Heal the Body?
Our body’s stem cells are responsible for healing us. However, as we age or sustain injury, we sometimes cannot get enough of these healing cells into the injured area. Stem Cell Therapy solves this problem by harvesting the patient’s own cells and then injecting them directly into the area in need. These cells can assist in the healing of damaged tissue, tendons, ligaments, cartilage and bone while decreasing downtime and avoiding painful rehabilitation periods typically associated with surgery.
SAME-DAY STEM CELL PROCEDURE: In the morning, bone marrow samples are taken. Later that day, stem cells are introduced into the injury site.We in our center combine stem cell therapy with comrehensive prolotherapy , this combination augment effect of Stem cells ,many folds.
Is Stem Cell Therapy Right for You?
Have you been diagnosed with one the following:
Non-healing bony fractureBulging (non herniated) lumbar (lower back) discPartial tear of the rotator cuffOther knee injuries such as a meniscus tear or tear of the ACL or MCLAre you currently experiencing:
Knee, hip, or ankle painLimited range of motion, stiffness, swelling, and tendernessThe feeling that a joint may ‘give out’ or lock up on youPossible ConditionsHip Arthritis Knee Arthritis Osteoarthritis Tendinitis Bursitis
View Complete Details
Reviewed by 1 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Junaid Saifi ★★★★★ ★★★★★