Our Product Range
Herbal & Ayurvedic Products
Rs 2,000 / KgGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||As per Buyer's requirement. OEM as per Buyer's Requ|
|Packaging Type||As per Buyer's requirement. OEM as per Buyer's Requ|
|Grade Standard||Food Grade|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
|Is It Organic||Organic|
|Is It Dried||Dried|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Ajowan is the small seed-like fruit similar to that of the bishop's weed (Ammi majus) plant. Because of their seed-like appearance, the fruit pods are sometimes called ajwain seeds. Raw ajwain smells like thyme, it also tastes like thyme (or caraway); probably because of its high content of thymol.
A small amount of raw ajwain will completely dominate the flavor of a dish, in Indian cuisine, dry-roasted or fried ajwain is used.
An acetone extract of ajowan contains thymol (39.1%), oleic acid (10.4%), linoleic acid (9.6%), gamma-terpinene (2.6%), p-cymene (1.6%), palmitic acid (1.6%), and xylene (0.1%).
Ajwain Health Benefits1. They are an excellent source for various essential oils including thymol, cymene, pinene, terpinene and limonene.The seeds are highly beneficial for the digestive system.It also has anti-bacterial, germicide, antifungal and anesthetic properties.
2) They are rich in various vitamins, minerals, fibers and anti-oxidants. These seeds can cure spasmodic pains due to indigestion, flatulence and various infections.
3) Ajwain seeds are used in Ayurvedic medicine for treating acidity, flatulence, migraine headache and common cold.The seeds are beneficial during pregnancy as they help in digestion, increase appetite and maintain the proper health of the uterus.
4) It is an effective home remedy for dyspepsia.One or two drops of Ajwain oil can cure various ear infections and earache.
5) The oil is also beneficial for treating arthritis pain.
6) The seeds are also believed to be able to curb the desire for drinking alcohol.
7) They are also a good home remedy for various health problems such as anorexia, abdominal gas, vomiting, travel sickness and nausea.
8) Smoking Ajwain can relieve shortness of breath and asthma.
9) Gargling with an infusion made from these seeds is beneficial for relieving sore throat.
10) Crushed Ajwain Seeds tied inside a piece of cloth is inhaled to relieve nose congestion.
11) Powdered Ajowan seeds are soaked in milk and the milk is filtered and used for feeding small children. It is believed to cure colic in babies.
- Item Code: PFW3124
- Production Capacity: 40 Metric Tons per Month
- Delivery Time: Within 15 working days to the port of loading.
- Packaging Details: As per Buyer¿¿¿s requirement. OEM as per Buyer¿¿¿s Requ
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 69 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Wilmark Girsang ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Hi Sir, I have a request of 20,000 MT X 12 yellow corn CIF Philippine to feeding piggery and poultry ingredients. The target price is $ 280 / MT CIF. Please send us confirmation as we need to make a decision very soon. The payment term is 100 % LC.
Rachit ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Impressed with the wide range of good quality product, recently bought 48 mt of organic yellow corn. Delivers what he promises !!